It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

i spoke with both of them about it a bunch yesterday. i told them (mostly uncle daddy, cause brother cousin already knows) that they need to decide fairly quickly. i'm hoping to have them ink'd in before the end of the month.

Thanks TC. Trying to setup groups, tee sheets, dinner, etc.

Thanks TC. Trying to setup groups, tee sheets, dinner, etc.

i know dude, i can't imagine how difficult that may be. hell, i'm having a tough time convincing my old man and my brother to even go, wtf?

i know dude, i can't imagine how difficult that may be. hell, i'm having a tough time convincing my old man and my brother to even go, wtf?

It is no big deal. You just know going in that no matter how the pairings come out, everybody will want to play with someone else, etc...hehe

It is no big deal. You just know going in that no matter how the pairings come out, everybody will want to play with someone else, etc...hehe

we're all adults, i think we'll be ok. it's not like you can hang out and talk a bunch on the golf course anyway. there's some chit chat and whatnot but for the most part i tend to, uh, golf.

such filthy language!

make it happen TC!!!

we're all adults, i think we'll be ok. it's not like you can hang out and talk a bunch on the golf course anyway. there's some chit chat and whatnot but for the most part i tend to, uh, golf.

well, it's the week of the british open, which means another awesome THP contest (thanks again THP and Wilson!!), which in turn means many more new forum members. we've also had a nice influx of new members and i just wanted to bump this up for them.

guys, this truly is a phenomenal opportunity to do obviously what we all love to do, golf at a beautiful resort, on a track that has hosted a major championship, a ryder cup and is a yearly stop on the pga tour (when else can you do this???!!!!!). i swear the company's going to be wonderful and please let me reiterate, SKILL means nothing!!!! come on out, meet some wonderful folks and have a great time. i can promise you that the state of your game will be the last thing anyone will care about.

well, it's the week of the british open, which means another awesome THP contest (thanks again THP and Wilson!!), which in turn means many more new forum members. we've also had a nice influx of new members and i just wanted to bump this up for them.

guys, this truly is a phenomenal opportunity to do obviously what we all love to do, golf at a beautiful resort, on a track that has hosted a major championship, a ryder cup and is a yearly stop on the pga tour (when else can you do this???!!!!!). i swear the company's going to be wonderful and please let me reiterate, SKILL means nothing!!!! come on out, meet some wonderful folks and have a great time. i can promise you that the state of your game will be the last thing anyone will care about.

I totally agree with this. This is also a great place to learn new things and perspectives from a bunch of great people. Heck, TC is my unnofficial swing coach after he helped me to get my slice out at the last outing. Several new friendships formed and now I have new golfing buddies that I like to tee it up with at least once a month.

+1 The last outing forged many a bromance and besides, it's great to put a name with a face even if it's once.

I totally agree with this. This is also a great place to learn new things and perspectives from a bunch of great people. Heck, TC is my unnofficial swing coach after he helped me to get my slice out at the last outing. Several new friendships formed and now I have new golfing buddies that I like to tee it up with at least once a month.

On top of all that people can watch old Gray, his bag of hissing snakes, his 270 yard shots with his 9 iron, and him battle JB and that pesky tc. So what I am saying is you get golf and entertainment all in one package!!!

On top of all that people can watch old Gray, his bag of hissing snakes, his 270 yard shots with his 9 iron, and him battle JB and that pesky tc. So what I am saying is you get golf and entertainment all in one package!!!

Perhaps they will be the final group on Saturday and we can wait around the 18th green to watch them battle down the stretch. We should make arrangements for some electronic scoreboards

I believe Gray's knee procedure is this morning...let's hope all goes well so he can challenge JB and TC down in FL.

Perhaps they will be the final group on Saturday and we can wait around the 18th green to watch them battle down the stretch. We should make arrangements for some electronic scoreboards

If we have electronic score boards, I will find some way to hit it.

trick shot off the scoreboard on to the green? It's ok as long as you call it.

I'll be at the 2 for 1 bar

I believe Gray's knee procedure is this morning...let's hope all goes well so he can challenge JB and TC down in FL.

good point ddec! gray i hope it goes well buddy! we all want you to be able to represent and back up all the smack talk you've been laying down.

lmao!

Just booked the rental car. It ended up being cheaper to book it in Canada than to book it with Priceline or something like that.
So now all we need is the hotel for Sunday night! WOO!

Anyone know of any decent hotels near the Fort Lauderdale Airport?

LMAO Rhino you gave me a good old belly laugh with that one man!!!!!

DDEC -- LOL hmmmmmm I heard Setho hit the last electronic device you guys had out there :eek:)!!

would be like Foghorn Leghorn battling that old dog!! :D

Old "Gray" dawg better still have some bark errrrrrr I mean teeth left to battle them young buckeroos :D

See what I'm talking bout! Setho has already got his positive thinking going on from our buddy
P4B's great writeup. You believe you can hit that score board and buddy it's a lock :eek:).....

Looks like this should be a great time!!
I'm gonna look into making it! it's not far from me, and it's always nice to meet new people!

I'm gonna look into making it! it's not far from me, and it's always nice to meet new AWESOME people!

Fixed it for you

I'm gonna look into making it! it's not far from me, and it's always nice to meet new people!

It'll be EPIC... I promise you that.

I wish more FL locals would have this viewpoint! Hope you can make it Danilo!

Just booked the rental car. It ended up being cheaper to book it in Canada than to book it with Priceline or something like that.
So now all we need is the hotel for Sunday night! WOO!

Anyone know of any decent hotels near the Fort Lauderdale Airport?

When I have business in Ft. Lauderdale and am flying out early or come in late, I either stay at the Comfort Suites or HI Express. Both offer free shuttle service, free am breakfast, free wifi and are clean/comfortable. Typical price for me with AAA is around 80 bucks a night.

Back