Lets get this one back to the THP headcovers guys.

Is your avatar your dog? What a gorgeous golden and I love the smile!

Yeah, he's a sweet boy. In fact, I almost bought my wife that Justin Leonard yellow lab headcover that talks, since it kind of looks like our golden also.

I can't give you a preview today but as soon as I have the images I will share them with THP first, how is that? I will give you a few more hints though; they aren't animals, furry or fuzzy. They can be embroidered, they are trendy and aren't anything that Daphne's has made in the past...

I can't give you a preview today but as soon as I have the images I will share them with THP first, how is that? I will give you a few more hints though; they aren't animals, furry or fuzzy. They can be embroidered, they are trendy and aren't anything that Daphne's has made in the past...

That is great!!! Can't wait to see them!! :clapp:

how about we steal Ian's design idea and make 1 of our fearless leader.

WE NEED A JB headcover!!!!!!

How about a potato? Or maybe a Mr Potato head? Then I could embroider Richard or Dick on it:D

I LOVE the idea of initial headcovers, it is girly, you are right but that is okay!There are a lot of us out on the golf course. I am going to talk to my design team right now and see what they think. If they don't like it I will tell them it was your idea ( just kidding). I love this kind of input, thanks!

Yes, the yellow lab that Justin Leonard carries is sweet and looks just like his dog, "Sunday". The talking dog was designed to look like both a yellow lab and a golden and it has a really sweet face. I carry our golden headcover in honor of our golden retriever and get comments/compliments on it all the time. As you know, golden's are exceptionally warm loving dogs, just as your avatar shows.

Alright, I have to admit I was just Googling "manatee headcovers" and this came up. Crazy!

I love them, I swam with manatees for my dream vacation when I was 14.

We still like the idea of doing it, but the cost is the biggest factor to us. We must buy quite a few to reach certain minimums and when we have done that in the past, we have been left with our check book open and a whole lot of inventory. Not anybody's fault but our own of course. We are working on a few things that we think people might really like coming soon. So stay tuned for that.

We still like the idea of doing it, but the cost is the biggest factor to us. We must buy quite a few to reach certain minimums and when we have done that in the past, we have been left with our check book open and a whole lot of inventory. Not anybody's fault but our own of course. We are working on a few things that we think people might really like coming soon. So stay tuned for that.
I understand...looking forward to it!

This needs to look like a "Hacker". I picture a big troll holding a club, lol.

Or you can make it sleek like the Fourteen headcovers and instead of a feather you can put your exclamation logo on it. Patent leather type finish on top like the Nickent Evolver headcovers. That would be tight.

now that you have an official logo, any intention to have headcovers any time soon? personally, i'd like something old school looking, kinda like the style of the diablo hybrid headcovers.

Re: THP Headcover

OEM headcovers are in the works.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

OEM headcovers are in the works.

i'll use one if it comes with a $100 bill tucked in it.

Re: THP Headcover

As long as I get a call the next day.

now that you have an official logo, any intention to have headcovers any time soon? personally, i'd like something old school looking, kinda like the style of the diablo hybrid headcovers.

As mentioned before, we would love to do things like this, but it costs a lot of money due to minimums and we are just not ready to shell it out again yet after we did the shirts and belt buckles based on demand in threads last time. But this year could be different. We are talking to a few companies.

As mentioned before, we would love to do things like this, but it costs a lot of money due to minimums and we are just not ready to shell it out again yet after we did the shirts and belt buckles based on demand in threads last time. But this year could be different. We are talking to a few companies.

would it be easier if people prepayed for them?

would it be easier if people prepayed for them?

At times. We hate to do that to people though, because things happen in peoples' lives that are unavoidable and things change. As mentioned we are working on a few things that we think people will really like. We have even thought about doing another round of belt buckles. With a different buckle.

i'll stop asking questions and just be patient. sorry man, i get a little excited.

i'll stop asking questions and just be patient. sorry man, i get a little excited.

Ask away. That is what we love about this place. Its you guys that give us the ideas.

well maybe we should start discussing a style of head cover or color schemes, etc. or do you guys have something in mind?

well maybe we should start discussing a style of head cover or color schemes, etc. or do you guys have something in mind?

Start a thread and discuss away. Its always nice. We know that with headcovers done the way we want, there are certain minimums. But you never know. heck start a thread on THP Gear and tell us what you want? Shirts, hats, buckles, shorts, tees, etc...

Back