THP FL Golf Outing

Knetgolf is supplying the golf balls and there will be different kinds for everybody. We asked for nothing refinished, only recycled mint quality. They should be here any day now.

I'm sure the Pentas will be popular.

I'm sure the Pentas will be popular.

you're probably right about that. i've only gotten in one round with the penta and it is a very capable golf ball.

GG and I went to play 9 holes this morning at the Pelican Pointe Golf Club which is day 2 of the outing. We have never played there before and I will say that it is going to be a fun course for an outing. Many sets of tees, short and long holes, some trouble on each hole and the conditions were quite good considering how bad some courses are in right now. I think everybody will have a blast out there.

GG and I went to play 9 holes this morning at the Pelican Pointe Golf Club which is day 2 of the outing. We have never played there before and I will say that it is going to be a fun course for an outing. Many sets of tees, short and long holes, some trouble on each hole and the conditions were quite good considering how bad some courses are in right now. I think everybody will have a blast out there.

The course should be fun. If I can just learn how to chip I will be alright out there but the chipping is scary. I sunk a 25 foot putt on the 1st hole which was just amazing because I have never done that before and probably won't again for a very long time haha. The last hole we played, Preserve Course #18 tricked us both we didn't realize there was water to our lefts so we hit, what we thought, were great solid straight shots and when we went looking for our balls we realized they were both in the water.

For a price of $31 plus tax and that includes range balls you really can't beat it.

well it is official...I'm in!! will definatly be there for all of Saturdays festivites and 90% lock for Sundays! bringing 3 of my good friends/golfing buddies as well! thanks for "putting" this great outing together JB and GG!

well it is official...I'm in!! will definatly be there for all of Saturdays festivites and 90% lock for Sundays! bringing 3 of my good friends/golfing buddies as well! thanks for "putting" this great outing together JB and GG!

Glad you can make it!

Glad to have you there to enjoy the festivities. It would just be a travesty that someone from Tampa miss this outing. See you there.

I'll be there too with Sunday_Hacker and two more of our golfing buddies! looks like its gonna be a great time!

wow that is some sweet gear! anything for a lefty to try I hope?

Unfortunately there is not really much for a LH golfer. I wish it was different, but asking companies to send stuff for both is hard.

I'm turning your alarm off so I can beat you to the range :blob:

Youre fired... lol. With all this stuff that keeps coming Im going to have to get up even earlier to try it all. Hope I can still swing by the time I tee off.

Just a quick update for everyone Ping will be supplying clubs for the Demo Day. It looks like some irons from the G15 and i15 sets as well as some drivers.

Just a quick update for everyone Ping will be supplying clubs for the Demo Day. It looks like some irons from the G15 and i15 sets as well as some drivers.

That is a surprise, they never like to participate before.. what made them this time? Or is it just the fact that they can get some clubs out for consumers to try?

No one likes to be the only one not participating in an activity no matter how 'noble' the reasons

That is a surprise, they never like to participate before.. what made them this time? Or is it just the fact that they can get some clubs out for consumers to try?

That's great GG. I've been wanting to try out the G15's.

I just booked and paid for my hotel! It is officially official! I am beyond excited and I feel that I got a pretty good deal on my Venice hotel. About 101 per night at the Best Western Ambassador Suites. Someone will probably come on here and say they got a room for half that at which I will :doh:

I just booked and paid for my hotel! It is officially official! I am beyond excited and I feel that I got a pretty good deal on my Venice hotel. About 101 per night at the Best Western Ambassador Suites. Someone will probably come on here and say they got a room for half that at which I will :doh:

Dude, you didn't read this thread earlier did you? Tsk, tsk.

I got my room there for $49.99 and told them "When setho calls charge that dude double." haha jk I think thanks and I are at the same place.

Dude, you didn't read this thread earlier did you? Tsk, tsk.

I thought I had been keeping up. Maybe I should to re-read.

I got my room there for $49.99 and told them "When setho calls charge that dude double." haha jk I think thanks and I are at the same place.

Thanks Kevin, you are a real pal, better not tell me which room you are in hahaha.

I thought I had been keeping up. Maybe I should to re-read.

Thanks Kevin, you are a real pal, better not tell me which room you are in hahaha.

lol :love:

Back