The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

Thanks, but I can seriously live without having to picture C-Tech or anyone else in a thong.

You just have no idea what you have missed. Your chance is gone since I quit pole-dancing.:D

You just have no idea what you have missed. Your chance is gone since I quit pole-dancing.:D

If you take it up again - perhaps you'll lose all that weight you gained.

If you take it up again - perhaps you'll lose all that weight you gained.

Thank you, but I have decided that "portly" suits me in my latter years.:D Besides, how do you know I wasn't buying a foundation garment.

Sounds like Diane was in a Golf Galaxy. They're typically poorly staffed. I have one about two minutes from my house, and when I go in, the main guy there and I eye each other like frat boys after too many beers. We do not get along at all.

Kevin

Sounds like Diane was in a Golf Galaxy. They're typically poorly staffed. I have one about two minutes from my house, and when I go in, the main guy there and I eye each other like frat boys after too many beers. We do not get along at all.

Kevin

I was, but the next day, I sat with the Golf Galaxy people at my golf league luncheon. They were a vendor. I told them about what happened. I believe they will try to rectify the situation since they want our business.

No lunch trucks (aka luxury roach coaches) this week since its spring break :(

Kevin

Every time I've gone to my local Golfsmith (not often enough that they'd know me), I've been taken seriously and treated like the customer. I even mentioned it to the guy who regripped my clubs for me earlier this month. His response was, "Of course you know what you're talking about--I don't often see a woman with custom shafts."

The funny thing is--they're stock shafts. They're customized with my name and my club's name on them, but they're stock.

Why do you guys persist in giving me visuals I could live without. :banghead:

because you keep coming back for more haha

I am having Easter this year and realized this morning that it's a week from Sunday - not 2 weeks from Sunday. I better get a bit more organized.

we slightly over slept this morning, mostly b/c foster slept like a champion. this causes a couple of things: first, the wifey and i have to scramble to get ourselves ready, we have to feed the munchkin breakfast, get his lunch packed, and then the dog threw up on the floor. i'll just chalk it up to a pretty good reason to be late for work but it's not something the boss wants to hear about. mildy annoying for sure but more of a hassle.

Someone made fraudulent charges with my debit card yesterday for a grand total of 11 dollars. WTF? If your going to steal from me, go big. Now I dont have my ATM card for the weekend.

when you walk into GG and can't help buying at least something before leaving :banghead:

Someone made fraudulent charges with my debit card yesterday for a grand total of 11 dollars. WTF? If your going to steal from me, go big. Now I dont have my ATM card for the weekend.

That sucks Gasman. Why bother for $11?

when you walk into GG and can't help buying at least something before leaving :banghead:

It's a healthy addiction Thanks! :D

Re: The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

thanks1974 said:
But it was for my sister....yeah, my sister. :blowkiss:

uhuh. riiight. I have one of them....it's a heart. a red heart. I hate hearts. I'm trying to figure out how to change the red crystals to black.

Why else would you walk in?

When I bought new spikes the other week, I stupidly only bought one set. What was I thinking? Even worse, I change the spikes on my black shoes, not my white ones. I don't think I'll have time to get back there before vacation next week, so I'll only be able to bring black golf clothes.

It drives me crazy that people don't use ellipses properly! It's... not .............. or whatever!!:banghead::banghead:

Back