THP FL Golf Outing

You guys should take the demo on tour and stop in Ohio! Looks great JB, the sponsors and you guys deserve a lot of praise for making all of these items available to people. Well done.

We just got the email from the folks at Cleveland with what they are sending. WAIT TILL YOU GUYS SEE IT WHEN IT ARRIVES!

We just got the email from the folks at Cleveland with what they are sending. WAIT TILL YOU GUYS SEE IT WHEN IT ARRIVES!

You tease! :D

man, this is torture.

It has not come yet. When it does (this week), you will see pictures, but it is a LOAD

waiting for the pics isn't torture, the fact that i can't be there is what makes all this worse.

Ok, after much internal debate...I'm coming. Now, one of you THP cliques is going to have to adopt me so that I don't just hang out in the corner all weekend :act-up:

Ok, after much internal debate...I'm coming. Now, one of you THP cliques is going to have to adopt me so that I don't just hang out in the corner all weekend :act-up:

That is great news AW. You are part of the THP family and will have a great time.

I'd like to see how that debate went... "Um, yeah? Sure, why not!" :D

Don't worry, we got your back. We'll all have a great time.

Actually it was more of...
"Honey, do you mind if I go?"
"You're going to drive how far? You don't expect me to come along right?"
"Nope, you don't have to come"
"OK then, you can go if you want to" :act-up:

JB - What time frame is Sunday's round planned for? Late morning, early afternoon? Trying to make plans for the return leg.

Re: THP FL Golf Outing

I can't drive now, that's for sure. Im really trying to get, but it's hard when I'll be stranded without a car. If someone can split a hotel, and wouldn't mind me tagging along in a car it may be doable. I have an exam on the Monday, and class on the friday, so I'd have to find a great flight aswell

I can't drive now, that's for sure. Im really trying to get, but it's hard when I'll be stranded without a car. If someone can split a hotel, and wouldn't mind me tagging along in a car it may be doable. I have an exam on the Monday, and class on the friday, so I'd have to find a great flight aswell

You don't want to miss the exam, but you can always skip your class! hehehe

JB - What time frame is Sunday's round planned for? Late morning, early afternoon? Trying to make plans for the return leg.

We do not have official times until we have a full head count, but in talking to the courses, it appears that we are looking at around 12-1pm on Sunday.

That's fine JB...that's a good enough idea for now.

Nobody puts AW in a corner!!!! Can't wait to meet you AW!

In case there are other people looking for a hotel deal, I thought I would pass along what I just did.

After looking at the hotel lists today, I decided that the main hotels mentioned in Venice, Best Western Ambassador, Holiday Inn Express, and Fairfield Inn, all looked about equivalent. Therefore, I decided I would take my chances with Priceline.com and the Name Your Own Price feature.

I picked a 2.5 star in Venice and offered $66.00 a night and it was accepted (grand total including taxes/fees of $78.20 a night) and the winning hotel was the Best Western...where the lowest rates I saw online were $110 a night.

No guarantee others will get exactly the same, and you do pay before you know for sure which hotel (which means I am ABSOLUTELY coming :act-up:). Anyway, maybe this will help someone else. That was my first bid, so it might be possible to get the same hotel class for even less.

In case there are other people looking for a hotel deal, I thought I would pass along what I just did.

After looking at the hotel lists today, I decided that the main hotels mentioned in Venice, Best Western Ambassador, Holiday Inn Express, and Fairfield Inn, all looked about equivalent. Therefore, I decided I would take my chances with Priceline.com and the Name Your Own Price feature.

I picked a 2.5 star in Venice and offered $66.00 a night and it was accepted (grand total including taxes/fees of $78.20 a night) and the winning hotel was the Best Western...where the lowest rates I saw online were $110 a night.

No guarantee others will get exactly the same, and you do pay before you know for sure which hotel (which means I am ABSOLUTELY coming :act-up:). Anyway, maybe this will help someone else. That was my first bid, so it might be possible to get the same hotel class for even less.

Great timing on this as I was shopping around too. I'll go an give this a whirl and see what it comes up with.

This is gonna be a sweet event! I'm really looking forward to meeting all of these people!

This thread is sick! The pictures and gear.. WOW.

JB,

that top view of the hat is killing me, I would love to see the front!

I would second the request for another pic...particularly since it says they are for everyone :act-up:

Back