PUMA Script for Rickie Fowler

I thought he looked terrible yesterday. The yellow on the shoes stood out way too much IMO.
He looks alright when he tones down the color palette a bit (like today), but I still can't get past that huge hat and hair.

Re: PUMA Script for Rickie Fowler

_JL_ said:
I thought he looked terrible yesterday. The yellow on the shoes stood out way too much IMO.
He looks alright when he tones down the color palette a bit (like today), but I still can't get past that huge hat and hair.

it's hard to take him seriously with the hair and hat.

really? what about your boy camillo? he wore a different style hat with non traditional hair style on the golf course. i don't really understand what the difference is.

villegasbanner.jpg

really? what about your boy camillo? he wore a different style hat with non traditional hair style on the golf course. i don't really understand what the difference is.

villegasbanner.jpg

I don't want to be presumptious, but if I had to answer for Claire, I'd guess her answer would be "This is the difference":

Spoiler
tumblr_konkowl7w91qzydsvo1_500.jpg

camilo_villegas_ass.jpg

I don't want to be presumptious, but if I had to answer for Claire, I'd guess her answer would be "This is the difference":

Spoiler
tumblr_konkowl7w91qzydsvo1_500.jpg

camilo_villegas_ass.jpg

well, there's always that. that dude's in some serious shape.

I must be missing something. I just throw on a polo shirt and shorts or trousers. I didn't realize fashion was so big among the THP'ers.

I must be missing something. I just throw on a polo shirt and shorts or trousers. I didn't realize fashion was so big among the THP'ers.

Really? It is huge for this site and a lot of its members. We talk about it on the radio show, we do spring and fall fashion preview, etc...

well, there's always that. that dude's in some serious shape.

I just wish his face didn't look so skeletal.

Heresy!

villegasbanner.jpg
I'm fine with unique things if they actually fit you. That hat of Fowler's is just enormous.

that's a good point. although, i don't know if it's the actual hat or if it's the color/puma logo that makes it look so big.

that's a good point. although, i don't know if it's the actual hat or if it's the color/puma logo that makes it look so big.

You hit the nail right on the head. I think it is the color and logo combo.

You hit the nail right on the head. I think it is the color and logo combo.

they really aren't attractive hats but i don't think they're as enormous as they appear. personally, you'd never catch me in one, and i love puma.

they really aren't attractive hats but i don't think they're as enormous as they appear. personally, you'd never catch me in one, and i love puma.

They look even bigger because he wears them so low on his head.

Those hats are enormous.

Waste+Management+Phoenix+Open+Round+Three+aJ3YO3jRTB_l.jpg

T+Pebble+Beach+National+Pro+Round+Three+2Yh4HEwL_psl.jpg

Waste+Management+Phoenix+Open+Final+Round+foPGVYqUdGql.jpg

Waste+Management+Phoenix+Open+Final+Round+uQ6Zl014lDdl.jpg

after reviewing photographic evidence.....those hats are enormous! it's a shame really, i'd say that people would be all over them.

The Elephant Man called.......he wants his hats back

Re: PUMA Script for Rickie Fowler

I take back what I said about orange.

adult garanimals are not cute.

but that white jacket.....the bomb.

I love the colors, but he's got to lose that goofy hat.

It looks like a bowl with a brim on it and it makes lil' Ricky look like a cartoon character. I'm mean, I love a structured hat, but that thing is ridiculous.

-JP

If I go to the Quint Classic I should perhaps buy an "outfit"?

Or we could run another contest--dress Sean!

Back