WM Phoenix Open [Spoilers]

YE Yang is on fire!

Fowler to the top

Fowler to the top

Rickie is going to tie Yang soon and then take his first PGA Tour win :D
Young pup will be shining in the Masters where he will finish in the top 25 :D

YE has officially been on fire and then on 17 he hits a double cross and ends up in the hazzard. Setting up for a very interesting finish after that.

YE has officially been on fire and then on 17 he hits a double cross and ends up in the hazzard. Setting up for a very interesting finish after that.

that was just a total shocker. fowler got an incredible kick on his tee shot as well.

that was just a total shocker. fowler got an incredible kick on his tee shot as well.

Yeah he did. He will get a drop out of the casual water and be sitting perfect.

Your killing me. I can't turn the channel from this hockey game!

Your killing me. I can't turn the channel from this hockey game!

I didn't mean to through a wet towel on the golf guy's, lol. Carry on!

Re: WM Phoenix Open [Spoilers]

I'm getting more and more impressed by Fowler. The kid seems to have nerves of steel and isn't letting the pressure impact his game.

I don't care if you hate his hat or bushy eyebrows you have to admit the kid can play.

I'm getting more and more impressed by Fowler. The kid seems to have nerves of steel and isn't letting the pressure impact his game.

I don't care if you hate his hat or bushy eyebrows you have to admit the kid can play.

Im with you, and while the colors may be loud that he wears (I like them), Brandt, Rory, etc...all have hair that is out of control.

fowler laying up? smart move or no?

doh! he left it short. could be the decision that may cost him the tourney.

i so hope fowler pulls this off ... the announcers are clowns ... acting like laying up was some epic mistake ... no one knows what his mindset was ... sometimes even when you're playing well a particular shot or hole or lie can bother you ... he did the smart thing by playing a shot he was comfortable with rather than doing what most people think he should have done and perhaps losing the tournament right there ... bring it home ricky !!!

i so hope fowler pulls this off ... the announcers are clowns ... acting like laying up was some epic mistake ... no one knows what his mindset was ... sometimes even when you're playing well a particular shot or hole or lie can bother you ... he did the smart thing by playing a shot he was comfortable with rather than doing what most people think he should have done and perhaps losing the tournament right there ... bring it home ricky !!!

i agree with you completely vicar. he's running out of time though, it'd be nice to see him roll this putt in on 16.

mahan just choked on 17 with his chip shot. bummer!

i agree with you completely vicar. he's running out of time though, it'd be nice to see him roll this putt in on 16.

You have to go for it unless you are leading. He was not leading and left a birdie that most are getting out on the course. However his tee shot on 16 might have erased that and Mahan leaving a chip 20 feet short helped too. But in the end, it is his game and he has to go with what got him here.

You have to go for it unless you are leading. He was not leading and left a birdie that most are getting out on the course. However his tee shot on 16 might have erased that and Mahan leaving a chip 20 feet short helped too. But in the end, it is his game and he has to go with what got him here.

you hit it right on the head, now little ricky has to birdie 18 just to make a playoff. who'd a thunk it?

you hit it right on the head, now little ricky has to birdie 18 just to make a playoff. who'd a thunk it?

Drive into the rough is going to make it tough.

Drive into the rough is going to make it tough.

i'd love to see a playoff but i wouldn't bet my paycheck on it.

Not for birdie from the rough witha down hill lie. I hope so, but...

Congrats Mahan on the win. 2nd win of his career and he looks to have a lot more in him soon.

should've went for it! goes to show that you should stick to your strengths.

Congrats Mahan on the win. 2nd win of his career and he looks to have a lot more in him soon.

+1, the guy's got some serious game.

All in all, it was a great tournament.

Back