Bad movie you have to watch

Mine has to be Super Mario Bros it's so bad but lines like "Sir, the Goombas are dancing again." make me have to watch.

Does Starship Troopers count?

I think its badness was intentional. I must watch when it comes on.

You guys have to watch "The Room" with Tommy Wiseau.
It is the undisputed best awful movie of all time.
Here's a little taste:
[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7S9Ew3TIeVQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7S9Ew3TIeVQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

And that is quite possibly the most well-made scene of the entire film.

Re: Bad movie you have to watch

cannonball run.

I can recite it from beginning to end. I mean, come on....anything with Terry Bradshaw in it can't be good...but is an instant classic at the same time....

Just a FYI for all of you. Roadhouse 2 starts in 32 minutes on Spike. I never even knew it existed, im so excited. Its like when Geraldo opened the Capones vault.

Re: Bad movie you have to watch

TheGasman said:
Just a FYI for all of you. Roadhouse 2 starts in 32 minutes on Spike. I never even knew it existed, im so excited. Its like when Geraldo opened the Capones vault.

just.can't.do.it.

but I can watch Dude, Where's My Car?.....in blu-ray. And thennnnn......

the big lebowski.

Club Paradise. I'm a sucker for the SCTV guys and gals. Moranis and Levy as Barry and Barry, Smoked Meats. Andrea Martin is hilarious, too.

Berry Steinberg: [Watching a pro diver take a spectacular cliff dive off a waterfall with small crowd] "I could have done that dive if I didn't have the diarrhea."

There's about twenty classic scenes and Twiggy plays the female lead which is kind of cool. It's rarely on, though.

Kevin

just.can't.do.it.

but I can watch Dude, Where's My Car?.....in blu-ray. And thennnnn......

the big lebowski.

How can you not do Roadhouse 2. Even if its only half as good as the original Roadhouse, it would be the second best movie ever.

I do love me some Dude, Wheres My Car though.

TheGasman said:
How can you not do Roadhouse 2. Even if its only half as good as the original Roadhouse, it would be the second best movie ever.

I do love me some Dude, Wheres My Car though.

fine. I'll do it for you. and then report back here.

EDIT: I just checked....it's the original. THAT IS NOT a bad movie.

Im gettin Roadhouse 2 on Spike but I forgot about the different time zones, dam, sucks to be you guys.:D
A DEA agent( Johnathan Schaech) tries to save his uncles (Will Patton) bar from Drug Runners.

Im gettin Roadhouse 2 on Spike but I forgot about the different time zones, dam, sucks to be you guys.:D

Uhhh, Gman, I'm gettin' the original.
Sucks to be you.

Uhhh, Gman, I'm gettin' the original.
Sucks to be you.

No it sucks to be you. :tongue:
You have Direct TV obviously, they show the East coast feed of Spike. It doesnt matter anyways. I started watching Tsunami watch and then fell asleep so I missed it all.

No it sucks to be you. :tongue:
You have Direct TV obviously, they show the East coast feed of Spike. It doesnt matter anyways. I started watching Tsunami watch and then fell asleep so I missed it all.

I ate too many Girl Scout cookies and fell asleep. I suck.

Is Hawaii still there?

Back