The Winter Olympics

Re: The Winter Olympics

Thainer21 said:
ice dancing yes, curling? its pretty respectable in canada.

Gretz is a huge curling fan.

I was actually kidding about the curling. I like it. I'd love to take it up. i like to scream....it's a good fit.

20100226140837_bodyfile.jpgg

:clapp:

It will probably be Canada hockey vs US hockey in the gold medal round!!

Wow the US is really putting the hurt on the Fins. Kiprusoff out Backstrom in.

Last edited:
Canada v Sweden for the Gold in Women's Curling.....go Canada!...6pm EST

Nice to see USA destroy Finland 6-1 today in hockey. Its look like the gold medal game will likely be a USA vs Canada rematch.

Nice to see USA destroy Finland 6-1 today in hockey. Its look like the gold medal game will likely be a USA vs Canada rematch.

For NBC's sake it better be.

I for one would be cheering for that final. Keep those medals on this continent please.

Re: The Winter Olympics

I cant hear it but I can see the curling on tv and it looks intense!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

It will probably be Canada hockey vs US hockey in the gold medal round!!

That will be one exciting match to watch indeed! It's going to be insanely loud at the BC Place tomorrow. This is so much better than the Stanley Cup. I am stoked!

Wow--scary bobsled flip.

Boo Girl asked a good question--why does the Russian bobsled have "Russia" written in English on the side?

Wow--scary bobsled flip.

Boo Girl asked a good question--why does the Russian bobsled have "Russia" written in English on the side?

Probably for the same reason some of those car fanboys have a big honking sticker on their rearview of what brand car they drive. Like I didn't know it was a HONDA

Probably for the same reason some of those car fanboys have a big honking sticker on their rearview of what brand car they drive. Like I didn't know it was a HONDA

Her question was a little different. If theyr'e Russian, why wasn't it written in their own language?

Her question was a little different. If theyr'e Russian, why wasn't it written in their own language?

Could be because the Olympics are in Canada? But if that's the case, was it written in French too?

Man, the momentum has really changed in this Canada game. Should be a good last few minutes.

Slovaks a good team. Dont expect Canada to walk all over them

That was a little too close for my taste. Good effort from the Slovaks though.

That was a little too close for my taste. Good effort from the Slovaks though.

Dude, did you see Luongo leave the net wide open at the end. If he would of gotten his stick on it we would be watching OT right now.
Sunday will be good.

Pavol Demitra may kill himself.

Dude, did you see Luongo leave the net wide open at the end. If he would of gotten his stick on it we would be watching OT right now.
Sunday will be good.

My heart rate almost skipped when Demitra's shot was barely deflected by Luongo.

I expect the US to lose to Canada on Sunday.

I expect the US to lose to Canada on Sunday.

I think so too. It's going to be a great re-match and Canada just had 1 off night and the US hasn't been playing anyone that great. Canada played Russia (great rivalry there: Ovechkin vs. Crosby hee hee).

Back