The Winter Olympics

That Sweden/Slovokia game was pretty awesome. Good ending.

Is anyone watching this hockey game right now? I would personally like to thank the americans for putting the fire back into our team

Couldn't agree more. We're back in business. I'm rooting for a US vs Canada final... redemption.

340x.jpg

This is the only reason I watch curling.

GREAT hockey games on yesterday!!!

A very classy move by the Canadians chanting USA while we were getting our silver medals in womens hockey. Canadians rock.

Re: The Winter Olympics

so she was singing 'oh canada' out of repect then.

and is it just me or does Gretzky look like a math professor in that turtleneck and jacket?

or a lobbyist for green peace.

I remember her from American Anthem and she was on the cover of Playboy, I always liked her.

I remember her from American Anthem and she was on the cover of Playboy, I always liked her.

I read that her son goes to the same school as Will Smith's son and Joe Montana's son and they all play football together.

I read that her son goes to the same school as Will Smith's son and Joe Montana's son and they all play football together.

They play at Oaks Christian, I drive by that place all of the time.

They play at Oaks Christian, I drive by that place all of the time.

That's it. The article I read said it's hardest on Montana's son since his father is the football player.

so she was singing 'oh canada' out of repect then.

In her defense, it is a very catchy song. I always sing it when I go to hockey games against Canadian teams.

A very classy move by the Canadians chanting USA while we were getting our silver medals in womens hockey. Canadians rock.

Yeah that was pretty cool. :clapp:

how big of a disappointment is that? your dad is the greatest hockey player ever to play and his son looks at him and says "can i play football?"

Re: The Winter Olympics

Thainer21 said:
how big of a disappointment is that? your dad is the greatest hockey player ever to play and his son looks at him and says "can i play football?"

better than curling I guess.

or ice dancing. :shriek:

Back