The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

If it still hurts tomorrow I'm going to get it checked out.

It was the weirdest thing I think I just hugged the boards to try and block a guy from dumping it down the ice from his end and it hit me in the foot. The shot wasn't even hard at all, matter of fact I think it was a backhand. I guess just the way it hit my foot and the spot.

Ouch, well make sure you ice and elevate and cross your fingers. Foot injuries suck.

Ouch, well make sure you ice and elevate and cross your fingers. Foot injuries suck.

I love Gasman's medical advice - "cross your fingers" - that made me laugh.

I tried to grab a slapshot last night with my hand and now I can barely hold my pencil. :banghead:

I tried to grab a slapshot last night with my hand and now I can barely hold my pencil. :banghead:

Dang. That's taking one for the team there.

I guess it will be hard to follow your own medical advice of:

... ice and elevate and cross your fingers.

Reflex reactions can hurt a lot!

I can testify. A friend of mine skulled his wedge across the green and yelled, "Stop that ball!". I reached out to stop it with my foot only my ankle bone got in the way. I went down like a ton of bricks.

I can testify. A friend of mine skulled his wedge across the green and yelled, "Stop that ball!". I reached out to stop it with my foot only my ankle bone got in the way. I went down like a ton of bricks.
Over here we yell 'Fore': Some friend!

LOL, I've yelled the same thing!

I'm really itching to play and while I enjoy watching golf on TV, it's also hard seeing the warm weather and players running around in short sleeve shirts!

Over here we yell 'Fore': Some friend!

LOL, I've yelled the same thing!

It was headed off the green and toward the lake. I am sure he didn't think I was going to use a body part to stop it. I used to play soccer, so it was natural for me to try to stop it with the side of my foot. I have done the same thing when dropping a plate I was washing and hurt my foot.

Hot topic among the fourth grade car poolers today: What's your favorite of the British Virgin Islands?

Geez, it's enough to make you want to turn Amish.

Hot topic among the fourth grade car poolers today: What's your favorite of the British Virgin Islands?

What, I couldnt even name you one without Google. Do they mention them in that Beach Boys song?

What, I couldnt even name you one without Google. Do they mention them in that Beach Boys song?

There are islands filled with only virgins?!?!? That's even more amazing than that airline that you can only fly if you're a virgin!

There are islands filled with only virgins?!?!?

Not the kind your thinking though Harry.
Spoiler
nerd-46422.jpg

I've seen that picture before. Who is that chick?

Kevin

My sister and I'm really sick of people posting her picture like she isn't pretty or something. She looks just like my Mom who was a lovely woman!

I need to replace a fan in my computer. I hear it dying and it's too late to go get another one.

I need to replace a fan in my computer. I hear it dying and it's too late to go get another one.

Drop it. I kind of dropped my laptop and the fan really rattled for a while. I bounced it off something again, and it stopped rattling.

Kevin

Back