THP FL Golf Outing

Keep me posted on this. I might do a demo day during one of the days if you dont mind.
I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS SNOW!!!!!

ok, this seals the deal!

Keep me posted on this. I might do a demo day during one of the days if you dont mind.

I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS SNOW!!!!!

You know we will. :clapp:

Outdoor Kitchen may get a workout. But a relaxing place for a BBQ.

687070508_MjJto-M.jpg

687070483_m36gW-M.jpg

And nobody steal my babies
711331355_DzQEK-L.jpg

This sounds like a lot of fun. I'm pretty sure I could swing one day of golf.

JB, you had to show the bags again didn't you?

Outdoor Kitchen may get a workout. But a relaxing place for a BBQ.

687070508_MjJto-M.jpg

687070483_m36gW-M.jpg

And nobody steal my babies
711331355_DzQEK-L.jpg

All I have to say is, if the white Nickent comes up missing - I didn't do it. :angel:

I'm in 100% for this one +1 or 2 of my buddies.

Being only a few miles south, I better make it. :D

I'm in 100% for this one +1 or 2 of my buddies.

Being only a few miles south, I better make it. :D

Hopefully your buddies will join up as part of THP. We always love new faces and people here.

Hopefully your buddies will join up as part of THP. We always love new faces and people here.
One of them has, the other hasn't. I'll have to work on him some more.

Man this is a great idea...

BDlorton (THP'er), Myself, and if I could get Jake out of school for a couple of days (or check when his spring break would be), I could see us doing this.

Of course that is if the wife doesn't shoot me for bringing this up.

We'll think about it and put us down for 3 seriously considering this.

If it was May 15-16, I could do it. I'll be in Orlando that week for a conference. Have fun.

Thanks for all the kinds emails guys. We are hoping to give more details soon

If I could get out of my house, I'd make a bee line for the THP compound...fire up the grill...fill one of JB's bags with ice and put beer in it...drag it to the pool....and chill. I'm officially tired of snow.

If I could get out of my house, I'd make a bee line for the THP compound...fire up the grill...fill one of JB's bags with ice and put beer in it...drag it to the pool....and chill. I'm officially tired of snow.

So c'mon down... Southwest flies down here from Philly.

So c'mon down... Southwest flies down here from Philly.

I've thought about it....may come down for spring training this year

We are going to be speaking with a couple of courses today and firm the date, but as of right now, it looks like that is the date, so mark it on your calendars. We are also working hard to try and get some equipment in for the day to demo and do a group review on of sorts.

We are also working on formats and other things to make this incredibly fun

wow, this looks like fun, I may just have to work something out on this one.

We will have more details coming up today on this outing and start to get a head count so that the courses can set aside a block of times.

Hmm this sounds like fun. Im a maybe at this point. And maybe I can turn that into a yes.

The 1st post is updated with most of the details.

JB

Can you give us an idea as far as golf cost? Just trying to get an over all cost for tickets, hotel, car and price of admission.

Back