Status
Not open for further replies.
dsjflkj.jpg

Not trying to change the subject....but, I just wanted to say I like this :)

THP...your key to everything golf!

Uh-oh I really like that too, especially with the slogan your key to everything golf. It's clever, catchy, but still fun and clean. Oy!

Uh-oh I really like that too, especially with the slogan your key to everything golf. It's clever, catchy, but still fun and clean. Oy!

Stop the presses, we like this one too. Is it TM'd or copyrighted? I mean it is not off someones website or anything is it?

I'm going to TM my slogan before JB puts it on a towel or tee shirt....brb! :D

Lol, I thought that was thanks, not shanks, I'm so confused! Great job anyway, hehe.

I got if off shutterstock, but, i think we have such great designers here that we could replicate it. Its just a stock photo that they try to sell. But, to my knowledge, they dont have rights to the idea

I got if off shutterstock, but, i think we have such great designers here that we could replicate it. Its just a stock photo that they try to sell. But, to my knowledge, they dont have rights to the idea

Hmm that would be interesting to find out because we think it would be cool to have T H P in the three green spots, maybe it would be too busy we are just not sure.

Hmm that would be interesting to find out because we think it would be cool to have T H P in the three green spots, maybe it would be too busy we are just not sure.

what about THP in the golf ball itself? I think that would look less busy than in the 3 green spots IMO

My initial thought with the design was an arrow. Because I think that you help point us in the right direction. Not towrds one certain company but to our needs. But I like the idea of a key. I googled golf arrow....hahaha.

Are you guys in love with the metallic effect? I would have trouble reproducing that.
I kind of love this concept though. How about just a ball with a more simplified key shape?

i'm loving the whole "key" approach. i think that _JL_ could work some magic and get this baby ironed right out.

the photo stock number is 35114857

if you want it to look more "key" like, you could always put THP at the bottom, under the arrows, you know, like the part of the key that goes in the key hole

That's what I was thinking!

Re: Logo Thoughts

we love the key too! we arent stuck on the metallic effect its cool but we arent stuck on it. i also like the thp in the ball to look less busy. i cant picture it under like you guys are saying it might look great i just cant visualize it

Looks kinda like a divot repair tool as well.

if you want it to look more "key" like, you could always put THP at the bottom, under the arrows, you know, like the part of the key that goes in the key hole
Not as easy as it sounds. This is as close as I've gotten so far:
Picture7-7.jpg

I have to take a break. I'll be back later tonight.

Picture7-7.jpg

i think that these are fantastic!

Just to throw something else out there:

690120b-1.png

My guess is that those with real talent could do something better with this, lol.

These arent thin, but it kind of goes with the line idea

logoidea.jpg

This one is actually my favorite so far. Simple and unique.

Needs some refinement, but memorable.

Picture7-7.jpg

I think I still like the concept of the first key with just THP in the golf ball. Although having the THP where you placed it is very clever I am not sure if it's visually appealing to me.

Here's another background I like. I really like the key idea, just want you guys to have lots of options, (headachs, lol).

25846748-1.png

6892424.png

From the start of this thread I wanted to find a way to represent a golf-ball, but I wanted it to be simple, not too detailed (thus too hard to reproduce, at small sizes). All I could come up with was the following two....

I hate the one on the left: It looks too much like a ****ing bowling ball!

I kinda like the 2nd one: It has a bit of 'face' to it, in more ways than one.

ballsd.png

I am not necessarily thinking of either of these as good logos, just throwing some ideas out there.

And now, for a bonus:

Does the Fedex logo have an arrow as part of it?

Spoiler
It does and it is crystal clear, once you've seen it.

Apparently this is well hidden for quite a few people!

It's subliminal baby! :bananadance:
fedex-logo-illusion.jpg

The FedEx logo is widely considered to be one of the best out there.
Don't let anyone tell you that arrow was an accident, it's about as clever a text-only logo can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back