First Car, Best Car, Worst Car

It is a touring with all the goodies.

I had looked at that one too, but in that funky blue color :wink: I like all the bells and whistles :)

BTW GC, 335s are sweet too. There are a couple people in my office that own 335s and they love them. Too bad they baby their cars though. Tell me yours has a manual tranny and you drive "spirited"!

Wait, you're in SoCal - of course you do!

BTW GC, 335s are sweet too. There are a couple people in my office that own 335s and they love them. Too bad they baby their cars though. Tell me yours has a manual tranny and you drive "spirited"!

Wait, you're in SoCal - of course you do!

Sorry to disappoint, but no manual tranny :( Too much traffic around here would hurt my leg/foot. But I do DO spirited driving, most of the time I keep the car in DS mode :good:

And I've got the red interior so its even better :wink:

Sorry to disappoint, but no manual tranny :( Too much traffic around here would hurt my leg/foot. But I do DO spirited driving, most of the time I keep the car in DS mode :good:

And I've got the red interior so its even better :wink:

What's DS mode?

My first car: 2000 Honda Civic Coupe

This was a good car and a great 1st car. I loved the size and how great it was with gas.

6277028_1.jpg

Worst Car: 2005 Saturn Vue

Unfortunately the worst car I ever had is my current car. I was trying to cut costs so I went with something more practical and affordable. I hate this thing but it gets me where I need to go and fortunately I don't do a lot of driving anymore. It's just too big for me. I thought I wanted an SUV because I could be higher off the ground but I realized about 6 months after I bought it that I prefer smaller sedans. It just suits me better.

2006-saturn-vue-awd-v6-front-angle-view-588x441.jpg

Best Car: 2005 VW Passat

I loved that car it had everything I needed included windsheild wippers that came on at the touch of rain, I didn't have to turn them on they did it on their own. But the payments were killing me so I traded it in for my current car. I can't wait until I can get a new car.

20050419-passat2005.jpg

1st car 1985 GMC Jimmy 400ci engine and 4 barrel carb, 40 gallon tank. Lots of good times in that one.
Best car 2000 Dodge Ram 4WD I not nly put well over 100,000 miles on it with never any mechinical problems but my oldest daughter drove it when she first got her lisence and saw her through three wrecks with no injuries. She called it her beast and actually cried when I traded it in.

1st car 1985 GMC Jimmy 400ci engine and 4 barrel carb, 40 gallon tank. Lots of good times in that one.
Best car 2000 Dodge Ram 4WD I not nly put well over 100,000 miles on it with never any mechinical problems but my oldest daughter drove it when she first got her lisence and saw her through three wrecks with no injuries. She called it her beast and actually cried when I traded it in.

BF had just purchased a 2000 Dodge Ram as well with well over 100,000 miles. It might just be the same one :D

First was an 89 4runner
tn_1989_2.jpg

Worst was when my 4runner got stolen. I picked up a 1982 Honda POS for 400 bucks.
civic1b.jpg

I think my favorite was my 1999 Suburban 2500. That thing was a party machine.
100_1987%20%28Medium%29.JPG

First actual car was a 1958 VW chopped into a Baja Bug. Had a 1200 engine in it, which blew up on a regular basis running it across the desert. I was so good at changing engines I could do it by myself. Ran it in a "Mint 400" race finishing first in my class. (I was the only one registered in that class :D)

First real car was 68 Dodge Coronet R/T with the 440 magnum.

Several since then including a 71 Plymouth GTX that was so fast after some upgrades I could pass up everything except police radios, and gas stations.

Best car is my 78 FJ-40 Landcruiser. Still have it, and I still it drive most days of the week. It was stolen once. Sad day in my life when I went to where the bad guys ditched it after stripping it.

Mine is not riced out though. Nice exhaust note and doesn't sound like angry bees in a can.

HAHA, still has less liters than a coke bottle :D

HAHA, still has less liters than a coke bottle :D

Nope. At 3.5 liters, he's got almost twice as much displacement.

Nope. At 3.5 liters, he's got almost twice as much displacement.

Damn I was hoping there would have been no more gear heads on here....good catch....

Damn I was hoping there would have been no more gear heads on here....good catch....

I would've caught it too, but others beat me to it :wink:

Grrrrrr......

:rofl:

Post yours up CLG. Sounds like GC is a gearhead. Can you take GC's 335 when you all meet up for the Cali golf outing?

Learned to drive in a 66 Chrysler Newport, real pile of crap that thing was.

1st car I owned was a 69 Olds 98 with the 455.

Worst car, hmm I have had a lot of bad ones but i'm thinking the worst ever was the 94 Dodge Shadow with the 3.0, everything & anything failed on that pos.

Best car, had a lot of good times in my 70 AMC Javelin, went thru 3-4 motors & I lost count on how many trannys, but still that thing was a blast.

Post yours up CLG. Sounds like GC is a gearhead. Can you take GC's 335 when you all meet up for the Cali golf outing?

We'll be in the BF's truck :) 2 golf bags and 2 carts will fit better in a truck than in my car, LOL!!

I might be able too....depends if my wife can stand the two hour drive with the sound of the drone of the exhaust in the car......i'll post up when I get home i'm at work right now getting paid to talk to you guys :banana:

:edit: i just checked the stock horsepower numbers, i'd beat her ;)

Back