Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did that to us when switching the retirement systems from SARS to FERS. I thought that some under the SARS were able to use the old system (retire early with sick days) and only new employees got the shaft when the FERS retirement plan was introduced. They've been trying to get it back to the old way while riding the coat tails of another bill, but the most recent one got shot down. I have hope someone will keep trying to get it through again.

Yup. I left with 1,000 hours of sick leave.

I thought the stimulus bill had had something in it?

I have the headache from hell!

Feel better C-Tech by Saturday!!

Took some aspirins and am recovering from post-meeting blahs. If not better by end of day, I have just the stuff for it at home.

Took some aspirins and am recovering from post-meeting blahs. If not better by end of day, I have just the stuff for it at home.

Strong enough boos that will knock you out until Tomorrow morning? :D

I don't get sick days. My boss doesn't believe in them. She also only allows me to take vacation at the same time she does. Look at her sitting over there. Sometimes she sexually harasses me, too. Women bosses are the toughest.

My life is very difficult.

Kevin

I don't get sick days. My boss doesn't believe in them. She also only allows me to take vacation at the same time she does. Look at her sitting over there. Sometimes she sexually harasses me, too. Women bosses are the toughest.

Kevin

That's a burden a lot of us guys have to bear. I feel so used.

Kevin

You failed to mention that you're not allowed to quit. Indentured servitude.

Yup. I left with 1,000 hours of sick leave.

I thought the stimulus bill had had something in it?

The last one I knew of was some smoking/cigarette bill. Kinda an odd place but maybe they were trying to sneak it in under the radar.

Kevin

You and JB have a lot in common.

I think I am prone to accidents! A few months ago, I dropped a drawer on my foot. A few weeks ago, I walked into a doorway and just yesterday, I walked into my co-worker's trash can and now have a mean bruise on my leg...:confused2:

That's a burden a lot of us guys have to bear. I feel so used.
Im tired of being treated like a piece of meat. Maybe we need to start a movement.

The tracking numbers from the USPS are freaking worthless, I still have no idea when my package will get here. It left Scottsdale two days ago!

The tracking numbers from the USPS are freaking worthless, I still have no idea when my package will get here. It left Scottsdale two days ago!

I agree. You usually receive the package before the status of your shipment is updated. Just another reason to dislike the USPS.

I agree. You usually receive the package before the status of your shipment is updated. Just another reason to dislike the USPS.

I never can get it to work either.

The tracking numbers from the USPS are freaking worthless,

You expect something tied to the federal gov't to work? :bulgy-eyes:

I am man, hear me roar.

I hear your roar my oppressed and harassed brother, and roar back at you. We shall no longer be at their beck and call.

Wait, someone's calling me.

Ugh! Looks like I have to go.

Kevin

Oh noooooooooo.....I'm getting a sore throat...I've been loading up on tons of Vitamin C and everything else you can possibly imagine...darn people at work...pleh :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back