Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no outdoor hitting today. indoor. but that's because i got saddled with busy work. today would have been decent to play a few holes.

1 more week.

Oh good--a possible 30 inches this weekend, and more next Tuesday.

Sunday is looking up for me and golf, rain the rest of the week Sunday forecast is no rain and high of 48º.

Oh good--a possible 30 inches this weekend, and more next Tuesday.

Uh oh - I didn't hear that we were getting that much snow. No golf so I plan to cook and bake on Saturday since I'll be stuck home anyway.

Its supposed to start raining tomorrow through the weekend, so maybe golf, maybe not :(

It is supposed to be rainy and 40 degrees here on Sunday but I am going out anyway. I haven't played in 2 or 3 weeks and I just can't wait any longer for it to be better. I have missed more rounds already this winter than in the last 4 combined. I need a golf fix.

The 4" of snow they had predicted is down to 2" now. Most of it tomorrow between 8 and noon.

We got like 2 inches so far, with 2 to 3 more on the way. They just added a layer of ice at some point overnight and more snow by Saturday.

high of 78 with showers after 6p tomorrow. Should I?

Well that's disappointing

Well you know, with our great weather people, we might end up with a foot! (Except I got that from the noaa site, not the TV people!)

Its raining, so it looks like no golf until maybe Sunday morning??

its supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow... hope it snows a ton

It's still snowing. Looks like 2-3 inches so far. Nothing major. We're supposed to get another inch.

Here I am at my puter AGAIN on a Saturday morning, instead of at the golf course. The weather looks great out TODAY - it's just that 2 inches of rain that just finished falling last night. I could play if I had fins.

About half of the snow we got yesterday has melted already. The side roads are fine. But between tomorrow noon and Monday about 6 PM we're supposed to get about 8".

The storm is staying south of me. Yeah!

still no snow... about an hour west... or an hour north... its blizzard conditions... here... rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back