THP Wants To Give You The Bird Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While that may sound slightly offensive, it is meant with joy as we just got word that THP is partnering up with Taylormade Golf & Kia Ma to launch the new line of putters through some great contests that are going to take the premium putter market by storm. But wait for the kicker. These are actually the TOUR model putters and not the retail version and are something special to look at and enjoy.

Stay tuned for details over the next few days as we unveil how we will be giving them away to our readers and when it will take place. But it is COMING SOON!

For those that do not know about Kia Ma and the journey it has been as he has become one of the best in the business, check out this link.

The Hackers Paradise A Lesson

It is a fascinating and captivating story that all culminates with the putters that THP calls "art work". Stay Tuned!

Last edited:
Awesome!!! Another great contest from THP!!! Can't wait for the details....

And since SethO won the last Kia Ma putter, I'm going to copy his entry!! :banana:

SO EXCITED! Can't wait to find out the details on this one...I love my Kia Ma and can't imagine how sweet the Tour models are going to be. As always, well done THP!

YAY!! I can't wait for more details!! These are always fun and thank you THP :)

Great read and very cool got he got started!!

Last edited:
This guy makes some great putters!

Fantastic! Tour models to boot, very cool. This sounds like a once in a life time prize for me, lol.

Can't wait, thanks.

Awesome!!! Another great contest from THP!!! Can't wait for the details....

And since SethO won the last Kia Ma putter, I'm going to copy his entry!! :banana:

haha. I guess I can't re-submit it now.

This is a fantastic contest! The winner is going to be extremely lucky.

I'm going to get in on this one. I could use a new putter. Maybe I'll be able to putt like a pro since this is a tour putter. I can't wait. THP's ahead of the curve again.

• Admin
haha. I guess I can't re-submit it now.

This is a fantastic contest! The winner is going to be extremely lucky.

Sure you can.

Another wonderful contest!!!

JB, as soon as I saw the subject title all I thought of was the scene in Top Gun with Maverick, Goose, and Charlie... you know keeping up with foreign relations.

:bananadance:

Another wonderful contest!!!

JB, as soon as I saw the subject title all I thought of was the scene in Top Gun with Maverick, Goose, and Charlie... you know keeping up with foreign relations.

:bananadance:

That is great stuff. The idea behind it is of course the bird logo.

Yet another great contest- they just keep getting better and better. Outstanding!! I can't wait for details!

pretty awesome contest for sure..THP :good:

Is that a hint at what the contest may be?

Sure, we are going to be giving away MULTIPLE TOUR VERSION Kia Ma putters from Taylormade Golf.

I'm always up for a great contest.

WOW! this just shows the strength and momentum that THP is gaining in the industry. Congrats guys, and thanks for always sharing with us.

I'm looking fwd to this one! They make some great putters!

Oh man! I like that word, multiple.

Me too. We are hoping to make these a whole lot of fun and something for everybody.

Wow! This sounds awesome. I really don't need another reason to be glued to my computer screen but I just can't keep away from this place.

Back