Harry's PGA Show Travelogue

thp flash drives ... cool idea ... and great picture ... angled building reminds me of my time in san francisco ... driving up and down divisadero ... hope my ex girlfriend doesn't come here but i have to say when we first got to sf she asked me upon seeing these slanted homes ... "how does the furniture inside not slide across the floor?" mmm ... hot russian babes with moments of innocence ...

Wow--great flash drives! Enjoy and come back soon to tell us all about it.

I'm glad to hear everything is going so great. This behind the scenes view you're giving us is helping me understand the work that JB and GG put in at THP Headquarters to make this website and forum such a quality place. The flash drives look like a great tool to use. Good luck at the demo day!

Thanks, Harry. Keep the info coming, please.

Nice write up Harry! As you prob found out already...Idrive is your one stop shop in Orlando for all things food/drink/entertainment...good stuff.

Love the flash drives.

I agree that Adams golf is probably one of the biggest leaders in women's golf equipment. My mom has recently taken up the game and we ended up getting her a set from Adams. My dad is in love with her 6 iron for some reason and is now looking at Adams for his new set too.

Was that an upside down building? If I turn my head around it looks normal..

Reading Harry's post is almost like being there, great job man! The flash drives are an excellent idea, kudos to whoever came up with that one.

Very fun report Harry. I too, love the flash drive idea.

The upside down building is Ripleys Believe it or Not if I remember correctly. I lived in Orlando for a bit. that convention center is ridiculously HUGE!!! Its on both sides of the hwy with a walking bridge that goes over the hwy.

Great posts Harry. I can't wait to hear more about your experience.

Reading Harry's post is almost like being there, great job man! The flash drives are an excellent idea, kudos to whoever came up with that one.

That was my idea. Thanks. Just kidding. I wish I could think of an idea like that. I'd love to have one of those too. That's pretty cool.

The upside down building is Ripleys Believe it or Not if I remember correctly. I lived in Orlando for a bit. that convention center is ridiculously HUGE!!! Its on both sides of the hwy with a walking bridge that goes over the hwy.

Ripley's is actually up the road. Wonderworks is like an arcade type place with laser tag and teeny stuff. That convention center is huge. I think there is another convention going on at the same time as the PGA. This is actually the start of convention season around here.

It's funny that Harry posted that pic yesterday since I was just at the movie theater behind the Wonderworks watching Avatar in IMAX 3D on Monday. :alien2:

Harry, I have a question about Adams.

You'd said they were going for a younger crowd.

Does that mean junior golfers, or younger adults (i.e., flashier stuff than an old f*rt like you might play)?

ClairefromClare said:
Harry, I have a question about Adams.

You'd said they were going for a younger crowd.

Does that mean junior golfers, or younger adults (i.e., flashier stuff than an old f*rt like you might play)?

Posting from demo day.

I meant that Adams made it's first splash when the senior tour guys started using the hybrids. For awhile, they had an image as a club brand for seniors. But now LPGA players are starting to use the clubs (just got a look at the Adams/Keri integrated full bags. They arent just pretty, the clubs are nice too. And they match. And I saw a lefty set as well. )

So now Adams is preparing to move into the PGA age market.

Does that answer your question?

We are at the Nike booth for demo day and waiting for the Justin Leonard / Suzann Pettersen demonstration to begin.

photo-43.jpg

photo-44.jpg

You might want to yell "Hook Em" when Justin comes out, maybe you can get an exclusive interview for THP

Pictures :clapp:

Dont let the "little people" fool you. I have known small skinny people to eat large quantities of food and not gain a pound. I hate those people!!! :angry:

*ahem* like me?? :laughing:

Wowsers, now I'm all caught up with this thread, took me a while to read everything. Good reporting Harry!! :good: I can't wait to read some more!!

Back