What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The news. Then Two and a Half Men.

Ax-Men on History Channel

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I just finished watching Castle.

It's weird, but I still see Nathan Fillion as Captain Mal.

Portland - New Orleans. Go Blazers!

meatloaf night at the VFW is insanity.

What a social life you have!

Still the KU-MU game.

And Bingo was his name-o.

My sister and her husband work for international development agencies. As a result, I can't hear that song without thinking:

B-I-Nongovernmental Organization

That probably explains my kids.

I'm watching the History Channel and shows on the End of Days, the Apocalyse and the Battle of Armegeddon. Most of the Christian religionists are of the opinion that its an automatic victory for the forces of God and the angels and archangels at the battle of Armegeddon but I think the Anti-Christ thinks he has a good chance of winning else why would he bother showing up.

Kings/Leafs.

Idol in a little bit.

I'm watching the History Channel and shows on the End of Days, the Apocalyse and the Battle of Armegeddon. Most of the Christian religionists are of the opinion that its an automatic victory for the forces of God and the angels and archangels at the battle of Armegeddon but I think the Anti-Christ thinks he has a good chance of winning else why would he bother showing up.

That's why they play the games. If the A-C can keep it close, it's possible God could throw a late pick. Favre did.

Kevin

Role Models

A couple of Big Bang Theory episodes from the other night.

I'm blaming my excessive tv watching on this weather, I would love to be outside doing something but it's just too cold!

MO - It's also dark. What would you be doing outside in the dark?

aqua teen hunger force.

OMG. JOE JONAS IS ON IDOL.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back