Not open for further replies.
Do you like them also?

No, but I do like the Village People.
Spoiler
Village%2BPeople%2B538840653_452839dd1c_o.jpg

Spoiler

Ditto, but not on my arm. Or other body parts.

And since when did a paean to gay promiscuity become a wholesome family song sung at every major league ballpark in the country?

And since when did a paean to gay promiscuity become a wholesome family song sung at every major league ballpark in the country?

Wait a minute, your telling me the YMCA is about... but how?

Spoiler
Is cowboy forcing construction worker to grab Indian's junk and make him scream, or is the gunpoint just a coincidence?

And I think Army man just figured out what was going on.

Of course, in 20 years everyone will be laughing about the clothing everyone thinks is so cool now....

I think I would have realized it sooner.

Really? I would of never of guessed it. I think we all know a cowboy, an indian, construction worker, bike cop, army dude and the weird leather guy. Were just not used to seeing them all together.

Really? I would of never of guessed it. I think we all know a cowboy, an indian, construction worker, bike cop, army dude and the weird leather guy. We're just not used to seeing them all together.

Speak for yourself! :angel:

I chopped hunks of ice out of my driveway today that if floating, could sink a Boston Whaler.

Kevin

Re: The official Banter Away Thread

Esox said:
I chopped hunks of ice out of my driveway today that if floating, could sink a Boston Whaler.

Kevin

what a coincidence.....I am so cold right now....sitting on a cold bench.....my rear end is the size of a frozen Boston whaler.

Thanks Harry, Claire, and Gasman. I'm now crying from laughing so hard.

Although I suspect Hacker is lurking somewhere, it would appear that the inmates are running the asylum today.

Although I suspect Hacker is lurking somewhere, it would appear that the inmates are running the asylum today.

I think Dent is in charge when JB and GG are indisposed! :D

(At least he says he is! lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back