Nickent Going Out of Business Sale

NickentGolf

Reaction score
Handicap
I would like to thank the faithful readers of THP who supported Nickent. It is too bad as a company we couldn't last longer.

We had to wait for a few things to clear but now I can announce a THP-only going out of business sale. There is a limited amount of equipment but almost anything you would be looking for is available. Iron sets, driver shafts (both for the Evolver and uncut) and putters are still around. I'd like to be able to sell them to THP readers before we start on EBAY. I know there is a lot of stuff available on the web but let me know what you are interested in and we will get you set-up.

Just drop me an e-mail, jsoklin@nickentgolf.net, and we will get you any Nickent equipment you are looking for.

Email sent.

Another email sent!

Its very unfortunate to see you guys go! Just wanted to say good luck and thank you for this awesome deal! Hopefully some of the THP members can take advantage! I'll be sending you a email soon!

E-mail sent. It's unfortunate to see a company with great CS leave the scene.

It is very unfortunate that a company that was putting out quality equipment couldn't survive! Thank you for the opportunity for our members on equipment and best of luck to you!

email sent. Very disappointing to discover a great company and loose it so soon.

Re: Nickent Going Out of Business Sale

Email sent. I'm sad I didn't discover your company before this unfortunate event. I wish you all the best for the future.

Email sent...count me in.

He is being very responsive to my emails! Anyone buy anything yet?

Re: Nickent Going Out of Business Sale

He is being very responsive to my emails! Anyone buy anything yet?

I don't know yet because I just realized I flubbed the email address. I'm glad you posted this so I could realize my mistake.

Email Sent from a Lefty...
Good luck in your future endeavors and thank you for this great offer to THP members....

Hopefully I will have a couple of clubs on the way soon. All he has to do is check the shaft stats! I hope they are compatible with what I'm looking for. He takes PayPal.

anyone know what kind of prices we're looking at?

I sent an email, hope we can do a deal. Great company, sorry to see this happen.

I sent an e-mail also. I have a set of their 4dx CB irons 5-pw, and I'm hoping to get a 3 and 4 iron.

Shot an email as well...curiosity gets the best of me again!

I ordered another set of irons and an evolver driver. Hope it all went through.

Email sent as well but haven't heard back yet. So sad to see Nickent go but appreciative of the offer to THP. (thumbs up)

Strange. He wrote back asking me if I had the clubs I was asking him about?? Must have been a typo... Hope I hear back now- thinking about a set for my wife as well as some Hybrids for me.

Back