ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

I'm taking Louisville over Seton Hall. Then if there is enough time I'll take Florida State.

So I lose the Louisville game, it doesn't finish in time to pick the Florida State game, but then I take the Blackhawks and they win. So all good. 1 game win streak! Now I'm taking Cilic over Wawrinka in the Australian Open. (Whoever those two are!)

So I lose the Louisville game, it doesn't finish in time to pick the Florida State game, but then I take the Blackhawks and they win. So all good. 1 game win streak! Now I'm taking Cilic over Wawrinka in the Australian Open. (Whoever those two are!)

good luck to both of us!

and what is up with all the jayhawk love around here?!

HOOK 'EM

. . . and what is up with all the jayhawk love around here?!

HOOK 'EM

Been a Jayhawk fan since Junior High School in the middle '70s. Also, our other teams that are close are the Chiefs and the Royals!

Well I won the tennis matchup. Now I'm going for my first three win streak with Berlin to win or tie with Düsseldorf.

Grrrrr.

Sorry Kevin, I took Stuttgart too!

Well how about that? Stuttgart won! The Heat is next.

Lol looks like you're having fun Smalls. Good luck with Heat!

It would be more fun if I could ever get more than two in a row right, but yeah, it's fun!

Two W's in a row again (for the sixth time!). Hope my luck in tennis continues.

It is entertaining. I'm at 3 wins, with no pending picks tonight.

My longest streak was 14 last year, and I could've gotten a free t-shirt or something, but I never redeemed it.

My first three game winning streak!

It was a long time coming. I was the last of the group to get one!

Did you hit 5? Or still at 3?

Did you hit 5? Or still at 3?
Me? I got #3 with the tennis match last night. No time for any more picks yesterday and the picks don't start for a few more hours today. You can bet that if there had been something early I probably would have picked it last night though!

Me? I got #3 with the tennis match last night. No time for any more picks yesterday and the picks don't start for a few more hours today. You can bet that if there had been something early I probably would have picked it last night though!

I went for hockey today to try to get the elusive #4, Boston

I went for hockey today to try to get the elusive #4, Boston

Thats aggressive but dicey! I put hockey right there with soccer, its very hard to pick any consistency. I picked college basketball, going with miss state.

I'm going with the noon soccer game. The team picked to win is actually in the elegation zone (19th place) while Parma (picked to win or draw) is in tenth. So I'm picking Parma. Bad news for them!

I'm going for 5 in a row, picking Kent State to win at home over Akron. I've been on a mini roll sticking with College basketball, so hopefully I can keep it up. But now that I've posted this, I'm sure my streak will come to an end :smile:

I'm going for 5 in a row, picking Kent State to win at home over Akron. I've been on a mini roll sticking with College basketball, so hopefully I can keep it up. But now that I've posted this, I'm sure my streak will come to an end :smile:

Very nice! Time to start thinking about your picks a little more! Good luck!

Back