The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

Might as well laugh. Its better than crying and neither has an affect on the outcome.

Both laughing and crying can be very cathartic. Sometimes it feels good to cry.

When I walked into the doorway and hurt my little toe a few days ago, instead of crying, I laughed hysterically. Now, its not as funny!!

When I walked into the doorway and hurt my little toe a few days ago, instead of crying, I laughed hysterically. Now, its not as funny!!

I always laugh at boo boos like that. Same thing when you bang your elbow or knee.

I always laugh at boo boos like that. Same thing when you bang your elbow or knee.

Except when you hit your elbow, it's humerus!

Appetizers are often the best part so your house will be one of the best stops of the night.

Everyone goes to the appetizer house, and they're not drunk yet.

We were the dessert house last year. After all the stories we'd heard, I was almost disappointed that everyone kept their clothes on and went home with who brung 'em.

We were the dessert house last year. After all the stories we'd heard, I was almost disappointed that everyone kept their clothes on and went home with who brung 'em.

That could explain why you're the appetizer house this year.:confused2:

Edit: I didn't read that you volunteered to be an appetizer, I thought maybe there was a committee that assigned it.

The stories must have been from the 70s.

From about three years ago, it seems.

That kind of stuff never happens to me. Darn it all.

Did you remember to put out a big bowl for keys?

Kevin

When you ask the seller of an item on ebay a question and don't hear back from them at all :angry:

When you ask the seller of an item on ebay a question and don't hear back from them at all :angry:

That's when I don't buy from them! I ask a question on everything I buy on ebay. How quick they answer me makes a difference.

That's when I don't buy from them! I ask a question on everything I buy on ebay. How quick they answer me makes a difference.

It's my own fault...I shoulda asked them if they combine shipping before I bought the items. but to not respond at all, even with a simple 'no' is still rude

Did you remember to put out a big bowl for keys?

Kevin

You guys have got to stop it. I am soooo missing the 70's now. Best years of my life....at least the parts I remember.:D

It's my own fault...I shoulda asked them if they combine shipping before I bought the items. but to not respond at all, even with a simple 'no' is still rude

However, you have the upper hand, sellers cannot leave negative feedback, but buyers can, and you're a buyer, I'd knock them down on their stars. I've done that if I didn't think their service was what it should've been!

If you didn't enjoy the 70's, you were either too young or not self medicated at the proper levels.:bananadance:

Neither of the above.

The desktop manager for my BB keeps locking up, just started having a problem with it yesterday.

However, you have the upper hand, sellers cannot leave negative feedback, but buyers can, and you're a buyer, I'd knock them down on their stars. I've done that if I didn't think their service was what it should've been!

Exactly my plan of action GC!

That used to freeze up on my computer all the time, it would drive me crazy!

I just uninstalled it, I'll try putting it back on later. It sucks because for the first couple of months that I had the phone it wouldn't sync with the computer anyway and it wasn't working right. I can't remember if I downloaded an update for the manager or for the phone that finally got it to work.:banghead:

I just uninstalled it, I'll try putting it back on later. It sucks because for the first couple of months that I had the phone it wouldn't sync with the computer anyway and it wasn't working right. I can't remember if I downloaded an update for the manager or for the phone that finally got it to work.:banghead:

Do you have a Mac or a PC? I know with the Mac JB couldn't get it to sync. I have a PC and it would sync but then just freeze up and my entire computer would shut down, it was very frustrating. I hope you can get it to work.

Back