THP Let's Make a Deal Contest

Hmmm, didn't really think of it as a gang look. Thinking more of a motocross look. Let's agree on slightly thuggish.:D
:D ok..sure...didn't mean to go there.Do I need to put on my kevlar?:D

We received our prize today. Two stylish Ame & Lulu belts for my two ladies. They're really cute, and Jr. Esox was especially enamored with the tee holsters. Thanks again for three fun evenings with this contest.

Kevin

AmeLulu.jpg

When you won those, Boo asked about them. I described them to her, and she said, "Oh--like the ones at the pro shop." Exactly the ones at the pro shop--she's very jealous.

I like both belts - I'm jealous too. Is Jr. Lancer going to let her mother have one?

I like both belts - I'm jealous too. Is Jr. Lancer going to let her mother have one?

I think they'll share.

Kevin

Congrats to the Esox women.

Congrats Esox! I'm sure your ladies are very happy with your winnings!

Here's my winnings from the contest...thanks again THP!!!!

awesome prizes thanks!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Nice assortment Thanks! Do the shoes fit?

I put this on another thread but maybe it belonged here. Here are pics of the putter I won on day 1 of the game.

Putter1.jpg

Putter2.jpg

Putter3.jpg

Nice assortment Thanks! Do the shoes fit?

They're a tad tight (size 11) as I'm more of an 11.5. Nikes always fit me a little more snug than say adidas. With this material I'm not sure if they'll strettch a bit or not. I'll just wear them around the house and see how they feel after awhile. They're such sweet shoes, i've never really played much golf when it's wet out but these definitely have me reconsidering that!

Nice haul Thanks! Congrats!

Nice Thanks. Great buckle and I like the pink shirt.

I'd like everyone to know that Thanks just generously offered to send the pink shirt to me, which is in my size. Thanks - Thank you very much! :flowers4u:

thats awesome. I have had a crappy day but that just put a smile on my face. Thanks to Thanks1974 and everyone else on here for being so great!

I'd like everyone to know that Thanks just generously offered to send the pink shirt to me, which is in my size. Thanks - Thank you very much! :flowers4u:

Very cool!

Thanks, I hope the shoes end up working for you--they look great.

I have been very lucky here at THP. I've met Claire, Ty and v3.0 in person. I've made many good friends - there are too many to liste, but you all know who you are. I've gotten some wonderful things from GG, JB, Claire and now Thanks. I have the best cheerleader ever in Esox. We're planning the Quint State outing where I get to meet even more people. I may be playing golf with BBBD in a couple of weeks. What more could I ask for.

Last edited:
I have been very lucky here at THP. I've met Claire, Ty and v3.0 in person. I've made many good friends - there are too many to liste, but you all know who you are. I've gotten some wonderful things from GG, JP, Claire and now Thanks. I have the best cheerleader ever in Esox. We're planning the Quint State outing where I get to meet even more people. I may be playing golf with BBBD in a couple of weeks. What more could I ask for.

JP sent you stuff? Wow, very cool.

I have been very lucky here at THP. I've met Claire, Ty and v3.0 in person. I've made many good friends - there are too many to liste, but you all know who you are. I've gotten some wonderful things from GG, JP, Claire and now Thanks. I have the best cheerleader ever in Esox. We're planning the Quint State outing where I get to meet even more people. I may be playing golf with BBBD in a couple of weeks. What more could I ask for.

If PA qualifies for the quint state outing let me know!

If PA qualifies for the quint state outing let me know!

It does! We tried to find a course accessible to Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. (No Rhode Islanders here that we know of.) I thought we settled on a place in Westchester County.

And of course, anyone who wants to travel further is welcome.

Here's the thread.

Back