How do you view THP?

I wanted to bump this one since we have so many new members?
I thought I saw some avatars and names I hadn't seen in awhile

I normally open the main page, browse it, then go to the forum. I pick out a topic I am interested in and start posting. I will go to the golf threads first but go back the the main "hackers paradise" forum page to check other active posts. I just tried THP Live (didn't know what it was) and I may start using that. Very interesting.

i had no idea what thp live was until you mentioned it....but since you did...live reminds me of the of the old scrolling chat rooms from back in the day. it's interesting to watch when you are working on something else and it updates in real time. i may hang there for a bit from now on.

other than that....i think it's the index page that i live on. it shows a little bit of everything. i like variety.

new threads first, and move to equip forum since I am still searching hybrids and FW:).

I start by going to User CP to check my subscribed threads and then I go to Forum Main to view the top layer. I visit my favorite sections from there. After that I check most of the other sections. I also browse the Forum Index to catch anything that I might have missed.

I go to the index page first to see who's logged on, then User CP to see if there were any updates to my subscribed threads, then to New Posts.

No method to my madness. Whatever I feel like clicking on. Some days I'm in the mood for banter, other days only golf. I may go only to a specific forum or look at new posts. I read a few threads then mark everything read and start over. I don't read everything.

I forgot to mention that if I start a thread - I'll check to see what people have posted there. Some days it's just about me.

I forgot to mention that if I start a thread - I'll check to see what people have posted there. Some days it's just about me.

As it should be! :D

Hola

Hola

Been a new member, I am all over the place!!

I tend to look more at the front page and the equipment forums

I start by going to User CP to check my subscribed threads and then I go to Forum Main to view the top layer. I visit my favorite sections from there. After that I check most of the other sections. I also browse the Forum Index to catch anything that I might have missed.

Me too :)

I wanted to bump this one up since we have so many new members around here.

I have changed the way I view. I go to my subscribed threads first and then I go to new threads. This place moves a lot faster than it used too.

I did too. Now I use the homepage a lot more, the forum one. Then if that bores me I start lurking in the threads.

i start at the homepage read any cool articles like GG's trip to the Oven and then i go to new posts, after a while i move to Equipment, i just like stuff so it works well for me

the forum home page is where I start....

the forum home page is where I start....

As well do I, then I go to today's posts if I've been on regularly enough, otherwise I do New Posts.

I use new posts and my posts the most...if I'm looking for a specific topic I go through the forum categories individually.

Forum home and then to new posts until it's time to go home.

forum main for me, then i just click on the big ol' "THP" logo in the top left corner, it refreshes to the hot topics of discussion. i like to be in the loop.

forum main for me, then i just click on the big ol' "THP" logo in the top left corner, it refreshes to the hot topics of discussion. i like to be in the loop.

That's the way I've been doing things lately too! Far easier than browsing each forum separately.

That's the way I've been doing things lately too! Far easier than browsing each forum separately.

exactly, when i get a wild hair i'll browse the forums. i spend a lot of time in the ask the pro section, i learn some great stuff in there.

Back