The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why? :rolleyes: Let me guess - you were an altar boy.

I did it once or twice, but that's not it. At our church they always have a little grouping in that silver stray of those teensy shot glasses filled with juice for those who don't partake of spirited beverages. I always grab one of those because the wine is so God awful bad. I think Jesus would respect my refusal to drink wine that foul.

Kevin

I did it once or twice, but that's not it. At our church they always have a little grouping in that silver stray of those teensy shot glasses filled with juice for those who don't partake of spirited beverages. I always grab one of those because the wine is so God awful bad. I think Jesus would respect my refusal to drink wine that foul.

Kevin

Okay, I'm going to use the official language here:

The Eucharistic Ministers are required to consume the remaining precious blood after mass. Nothing like getting to down several ounces of the stuff.

We also get to consume any host that falls during communion. We used to have a priest with Parkinson's, so I got to consume a lot of that as well.

We also get to consume any host that falls during communion.

I hate it when pieces of Jesus fall on the floor.

Spoiler
yeah, I'm going to hell for that one, aren't I?

Last time I did communion was in 8th grade 34-35 years ago. Except for funerals that may have been the last time I attended church as well. If I want cheap wine, Carlo Rossi blush is something like $8 for a gallon jug & you can get a heck of a buzz off it.

But I wanted to say that The Kid is really and truly the spawn of Gasman. He and his buds call each other "broham." I asked him what it meant, and he explained it as "bro" plus every male's favorite meat. I guess brobacon would sound too weird.

Hey, I say Broham all of the time too. I also use Broseph, Bromeo and Brodeo ( Sausagefest). Tell him to keep up the good work.

Hey, I say Broham all of the time too. I also use Broseph, Bromeo and Brodeo ( Sausagefest). Tell him to keep up the good work.

See--I knew it!

You apparently don't say Brobacon then, either.

Don't forget "Brah".

Where is Gummi Bear? I just got a package of treats and one of them is a giant gummi bear - I thought it was a candle until I read the label. It's amazing.

I think it would be cool to be a helicopter pilot in the Antarctic.

Kevin

I think it would be cool to be a helicopter pilot in the Antarctic.

Kevin

What is your obsession with Antarctica? Is it the final frontier for you?

What is your obsession with Antarctica? Is it the final frontier for you?

I like the Arctic, too. I'm watching The Thing and Kurt Russell is the pilot. I've read a bunch of books about Antarctic and Arctic exploration. I like the idea of the extreme weather. The ice is cool.

Kevin

my dog just scratched the crap outta my arm

I thought it was belly rubbing. :D

For us. Sounds like his dog is a bit more demanding.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back