What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im making a chicken and asparagus stir fry. Im on a hoisin kick again, I cant get enough of that stuff.

Picked up some fresh German beer brats last night at Sunflower Market and my wife is fixing them with kraut tonight!!! Ummmm!

Picked up some fresh German beer brats last night at Sunflower Market and my wife is fixing them with kraut tonight!!! Ummmm!

One of my favorite things to eat! Man I should have that soon

We're having a smörgåsbord tonight: BBQ wings, cheese sticks, Jeno's Pizza Rolls. We're trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff in the freezer.

Someone posted this a while back, but I had to find it again because this is the first time we've had them since it was posted.

[YOUTUBE]BRcOY-PvOC8 [/YOUTUBE]

I don't understand the allure of wings. A lot of work with little reward and in the end - it's just chicken.

I don't understand the allure of wings. A lot of work with little reward and in the end - it's just chicken.

I find they taste different than the other parts. I love 'em! They are the worst value in meat to bone ratio. They use to be the cheapest part you could buy. Now with the buffalo wing craze they cost more than legs and thighs. If you ever want some really rich chicken stock make it with wings. There's a load of collagen in them. Makes a stock so rich it turns to jell.

While I enjoy wings, I have to agree with you, and if you go to a place like Buffalo Wild Wings they're often unmeaty. If I'm doing it at home I much prefer tossing thighs and legs in hot sauce, and slather some blue cheese dressing on those. The thigh, IMNSHCEO, is by far the best part of the chicken. Well, that and the liver.

I loves me some thighs and livers.

Kevin

While I enjoy wings, I have to agree with you, and if you go to a place like Buffalo Wild Wings they're often unmeaty. If I'm doing it at home I much prefer tossing thighs and legs in hot sauce, and slather some blue cheese dressing on those. The thigh, IMNSHCEO, is by far the best part of the chicken. Well, that and the liver.

Kevin

What does the bold part stand for? I tried to look it up but was unsuccessful.

Kevin

with some fava beans and a nice chianti:D

silence_lambs.jpg

What does the bold part stand for? I tried to look it up but was unsuccessful.

In my not so humble chicken eating opinion. I was free styling.

Kevin

Kevin

In my not so humble chicken eating opinion. I was free styling.

Kevin

Thanks for clearing that up--I got it all but the C and the E.

My opinions are never humble.

Neither are mine. As a matter of fact - I often think they're fact, not opinion.

As, in, "I'm always right--just ask me"?

I couldn't make the wings work. It might work better if they are breaded, not chock full of BBQ sauce.

We had chicken patties on buns. With french fries.

Salisbury steak, onion rings, macaroni and cheese. woohoo!

Bonk - Did you eat all frozen dinners?

The salisbury steaks are frozen and in the oven now. The onion rings are going in next. My wife is making the mac-n-cheese from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back