The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

Move to FL and you may have a shot...hehe

Is laundry and bread baking standard, or is that an option that costs extra?

I think laundry is standard but the breadmaking is a high-priced option.

Seems standard to me

If it's your neighbor, isn't EVERYTHING a high-priced option? hehe

Dude, your g/f does your laundry?

That'd be in the HHJJ thread for me.

She only does the towels and the bed sheets, otherwise if it were left up to me it would never get done.

Mondays now. No golf and, now, no Big Break until Fall. No Chuck, no House, no 24, usually no baseball.

Luckily there is a baseball game tonight though.

I got out of the shower this morning and found out my girlfriend threw all of the towels in the washer. It wasnt bad enough to be a rant, but doesnt belong in the Happy thread either. I had to squegee myself off.

Air dry is good!

Apple updated safari and put a add bookmark tab where the refresh button used to be. Its driving me nuts.

Also, why the hell does my dog drink so much water before we go to bed. Its almost a guarantee that she will wake me up at 3 in the morning.

Also, why the hell does my dog drink so much water before we go to bed. Its almost a guarantee that she will wake me up at 3 in the morning.

I think you just answered your own question.

Hmm Mildly Annoying ..... my wife complaining that I golf too much... errr.. wait, is there an extremely annoying thread??? :laughing:

Hmm.. Food theme: BBQ Ribs, they taste sooooo darned good but always end up making a mess & wearing a bit on the favorite shirt for the rest of the day.

For those office workers, when some inconsiderate person takes the last cup and doesn't start another batch-o-joe.

Laundry theme: I hate that the collar's on my polo shirts can never retain their original shape... bleh, I swear it's like one wash and BAM perma-mangle.
:banghead:

Alright, another one I just discovered... Got some books on CD that I'm throwing on the Ipod. As I'm importing them into Itunes, some disks are recognized as the story I'm reading, others, Itunes can't recognize and import them as track ## and others are incorrectly imported... GAWD!!!! and just my luck, it's one of those audio books where every track is like 40 seconds and there's 99 per disk.. le sigh....

My dog just does that and then yaks on the floor. :angry: We have to yell at her after a couple seconds so we don't have to clean up the floor. Then she pouts because there's still water in her bowl and she thinks she needs to drink it.

Laundry theme: I hate that the collar's on my polo shirts can never retain their original shape... bleh, I swear it's like one wash and BAM perma-mangle.

If you figure out how to avoid that let me know. It's one thing that annoys me.

I have come to learn that some brands do NOT have this issue. It has saved me so much time of ironing and money for throwing shirts away.

I used to have the same problem so we invested in an electronic door that is controlled by a device you put on their collar which lets let come and go as they please. It was fairly expensive but worth every penny of not having to get up in the middle of the night.

I'm mildly annoyed that you aren't allowed to take provisional mulligans - - - a mulligan you take if it is better than the previous shot but doesn't count if it's worse! hehehe

We tried it in our foursome and it led to another problem: how many times can you take a "provisional mulligan" per round? Eventually, we had to set the limit to two times per nine. One guy took a "provisional mulligan" on pretty much every hole until we implemented the limit. He is a slow player anyway, so "provisional mulligans" did not help with pace of play. I soon stopped taking any mulligans, he still drops a ball with every topped shot, finishes out the hole, and then calls it a par. Its not a par if you dropped a new ball three times! Mildly annoying, but we don't play for money, so I just give him a funny look. :bulgy-eyes:

Food/clothes theme: It bothers me when my necktie falls into my lunch. Very annoying, and it gets expensive real quick. I could tuck it into my shirt, but I'm lazy sometimes and just throw it over my shoulder. This gives it more velocity when it falls all the way down to the plate. Doh!

I just got a pedicure and bumped my toe on the clutch - don't ask - and messed it up. I had to go back to have it fixed.

I just got a pedicure and bumped my toe on the clutch - don't ask - and messed it up. I had to go back to have it fixed.

Happens to me all the time... :D

I hate it when that happens :banghead:

I have come to learn that some brands do NOT have this issue. It has saved me so much time of ironing and money for throwing shirts away.

Which brands?? I'm all for switching clothing to avoid this... Wearing an actual Polo ...polo and the collar looks like something out of a star trek klingon dudes wardrobe..

Go with brands that make the collar out of the same material as the shirt. Sligo, PAHR, IPD, etc...Some still use the cotton on the collar and if they are careful it will work out well. Travis Mathew, Nike, and a few others come to mind.

I hate when that happens. I am too impatient to stay at the salon and let my nails dry and then sure enough while I am in the car on the way home something happens and i mess up at least one toe or finger nail.

I hate when that happens. I am too impatient to stay at the salon and let my nails dry and then sure enough while I am in the car on the way home something happens and i mess up at least one toe or finger nail.

Me too - I see ads for quick drying polish, but not for the brands that salons use.

I try that quick dry acrylic spray right before I leave but I am sure that stuff doesn't really work. The dumbest thing I ever did was get a pedicure in the morning and then without thinking I played golf later that afternoon, when I got home half the polish was on my socks ha ha.

Back