The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - How To Enter The 2013 Morgan Cup

I hope that every does great withy their videos, and by great I mean slightly worse than I do.

Hahahahaha, that is the sentiment of every single Morgan Cup hopeful, hehe...

That's right JN, I think a good metaphor would be something along the lines of I hope there is a very narrow ditch in the path of everyone else that enters and they have absolutely no vertical leap and tumble right in. :alien:

That's right JN, I think a good metaphor would be something along the lines of I hope there is a very narrow ditch in the path of everyone else that enters and they have absolutely no vertical leap and tumble right in. :alien:

Hahahaha, great metaphor for sure. My job is to make sure that I commit to the jump into the Morgan Cup, rather than decelerating and slipping on the bank. That's yet another metaphor. :alien:

(repped, BTW).

I hope that every does great withy their videos, and by great I mean slightly worse than I do.

Frank sharing pearls of wisdom

Frank sharing pearls of wisdom

I have the Morgan Cup and THP to thank for getting over my fear of public speaking. I was never shy and could hold court very well but I never liked being on stage, to say, or to give a presentation. I would have a panic attack, with increased heart rate, breathing changes, dry mouth, and clammy hands. My thoughts weren't overwhelming but the physical symptoms were a pain in the butt. I was extremely anxious last year, but made it through the videos okay. Then had a couple of testings, move videos, symptoms were improving. I was worried about my graduation speech this year, but overall knew my symptoms were better. I hit the stage and gave the most comfortable speech of my life. It's so awesome now.

I would have a panic attack, with increased heart rate, breathing changes, dry mouth, and clammy hands.

I kind of get the same thing when I'm puttin' for a birdie :D

Great Frank that you have over come your fears!

Guess I need to start on my vids.....time is drawing near! Just out of curiosity and I am sure this has been asked and answered but how many entires were there last year?

Have my promo scripted, rehearsed and ready to shoot. Lining some things up for my personal video. Should be shooting both next Sunday. Good luck to all!

Well, I've decided to redo my promo. I think it turned out well but I think I could do a little bit better job on it. It is there but not quite there.

The bio is still a work a progress. So much to say in so little time. I don't want to sound like a speed talker but I'll get it down I hope.

Hmmmm.
Well isn't that interesting. :bananadance:

Oh man that sounds like it could be worthwhile to hear more on?!?!

Hmmmm.

Here we go again! Sounds like another announcement is nigh.

Hmmmm.
I bet it is. I bet's it awesome and interesting.

War knows something..Spill it!!

I know nothing.

I wish I was still in the loop. Few more weeks and I can THP again. Will War be in Greenville for a day before the Ohio trip?

Chunky always feels left out hehe

Back