Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Frank, good point too about the G25s, maybe worth waiting. I wonder when there will be some sneak peaks available. Are you planning to use the blacks instead of the I20s?

Yes, hey are in the bag now for a while. No swapping out in the near future. I should be out there playing right now but I'm still a bit tired from working yesterday so I am waiting for the weekend.

Going to the Nordic Golf Show tomorrow. Gonna be cool to see (some) of the new stuff coming out. Will probably do a lot of pondering after that!

Spent some quality time with the Diablo Forged. Love that iron head, not the hugest fan of that Nippon though. Lovely set of irons.

EST???

So here's the dilemma, I'm pondering a new 3 wood, I have the R11 TP with a Fujikura F3 80g and it's not working for me. The Great Super Tuna, chatted with me about the shaft and my swing and it's really not a great fit for me. I am pondering either getting a Blur shaft for my 3 wood, or selling this R11 completely and getting a new one with the blur TP since that has been great for my smooth swing. Anyways, since I'm having a tough time getting a new shaft from ebay I may just buy a new wood

Anybody want to buy an R11 TP 3 wood lol

I'll check the golfsmith here tomorrow Uriel. The R11 3 was popular here last year, now they are all over the used racks.

Was trying on shoes today and I really like the tour 360s and Ecco biom. Ecco seemed a little more flexible without giving up stability. 360s were extremely stable. May go with the bioms, European sizing always boosts my ego. Size 44s baby. No 10s and 11s for me.

I'll check the golfsmith here tomorrow Uriel. The R11 3 was popular here last year, now they are all over the used racks.

awesome man, do you think they'll sell just the shafts?

I may have found one on ebay, I'm gonna make an offer and see if I get it or not.

Thanks for the help SW!

I dunno but I'll ask, if the right person is there.

I dunno but I'll ask, if the right person is there.

thanks man, the guy just got back to me I found one for $50 so I'm all set thanks so much for the help man

Good deal.

Haha me too buddy. I half expect an unmarked box and no stampings.

Im pondering what the prerelease wedges are!

You must be PUMPED dude!!! I can't wait to see how the reviews play out, being that a bit of the testing is going to be done without actually sharing I think.

Im pondering what the prerelease wedges are!

I'm excited FOR you Thain. I know you'll kill it dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm excited FOR you Thain. I know you'll kill it dude.

just like he's killing that Mental golf pro review! A++

My buddy has an unmarked 52 CG12. Its unreal.

I bet so. I like the J40 in black because they're kinda nondescript. Wanted to order my 588's with no markings other than loft.

I need my dang Fit adapters to get here!!! Im thinking Black Tie to the Fit. It's a ponder of mine right now for sure.

Question, if I am ordering irons and want a little thicker grip, would I order it with 2 wraps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back