What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I may need to send Tadashi a check after this.....I told you yesterday he gave me a small tip about my hip rotation and I started really stroking the ball....well I went out for another 18 late this afternoon and it contined and carried over into my irons....the ball is actually making a different sound when I hit it right now....its awesome!!

Broke 80 for the 5th time in my life and set my new personal best!

38/38 for 76....thats right I said 76!!

11/13 Fairways
10 greens in regulation (also a personal best)
28 putts

It was awesome....I finished and wanted to go play again!

Heck yeah buddy. Well done.

4b5e810c6474e4062ce3c9e820038bd4.jpg

Very nice, kmac!

Thanks guys. First time with the SCOR's in the bag too. Hmm

Now, Im going to go ponder some Scor's. Great.

Now, Im going to go ponder some Scor's. Great.

I went out after the rain stopped finally so it was really soggy. I didn't want to hit fat mud explosions so I kept hitting them thin on full shots but from 75 and in they were fantastic. Really impressed. Too bad they aren't mine lol

Is that a PB for nine holes?

And how were you able to stop at nine with that score? I would have played on and shot a 51 and missed breaking 90! haha

Is that a PB for nine holes?

And how were you able to stop at nine with that score? I would have played on and shot a 51 and missed breaking 90! haha

Yeah never broke 40 before. It was pouring all day and finally broke around 1. I ate Taco Bell and booked it to the course. I was lucky to squeeze that 9 in before more rain came.

I went out after the rain stopped finally so it was really soggy. I didn't want to hit fat mud explosions so I kept hitting them thin on full shots but from 75 and in they were fantastic. Really impressed. Too bad they aren't mine lol

They will be soon, knowing you, hehe. Nicely done, Kmac.

Yeah never broke 40 before. It was pouring all day and finally broke around 1. I ate Taco Bell and booked it to the course. I was lucky to squeeze that 9 in before more rain came.

That's awesome Kevin. That deserves more congrats than before! Too bad it rained on ya.

Appreciate it guys.

Kick ass round Kmac!

I saw all those negatives and first thought, damn kmac went hardcore mofo today.

Wow, way to go Kmac. Heckuva round dude!

+2, 74. Tied for 12th. A bit disappointed since I was -3 after 4 but the course is tricky and the wind was sideways all damn day.

Very nice Kmac, TBT and Buck (very nice)!

Pete...that's terrible. :alien:

Pete...that's terrible. :alien:

Yep, need to improve tomorrow. Gonna be twice as strong winds than today...I like it.

95, 45/50... Very tough day on the course. VERY WET! Granted the conditions played only a small role in my score. Finally I am hitting some better wedges shots. Knocked two or three with in 2 feet. Satisfying, to say the least.

41/39=80 No doubles, one birdie. 29 putts so it is obvious that I missed a lot of greens, only hit 27.8%. Hit 64.3% of the fairways. A slightly better than average day for me score wise.

39 - 42 for 81. I thought I had a shot at breaking 80, but had 3 3-putts in the back that doomed me. Still, it's the best round I've shot in a couple of months, so I'm happy. Full course review is coming soon in the course review forum.

Sent from Tapatalk

I shot a quick little 40. Didn't get off the tee great or spend much ime putting. Still trying to get used to the new irons. I'm really starting to like them. I think this weekend if it's not snowing i'll leave the woods at home and play entire round with just irons.

39 - 42 for 81. I thought I had a shot at breaking 80, but had 3 3-putts in the back that doomed me. Still, it's the best round I've shot in a couple of months, so I'm happy. Full course review is coming soon in the course review forum.

Sent from Tapatalk

Pretty nice round. I hate when the 3-putt Cobra shows up at the end of a good round.

+7/+4 83
it was really really humid today and it was miserable
we got stuck behind a couple of guys that were slow and terrible... they never looked behind them once... even when we rode up on them a few times
left a bunch of shots out there because we basically decided to lay up every other hole while they took 20 mins on every green
none of us bombed into them or anything but they definitely knew we were right behind them
anyways...
i had the severe rights today... nothing was draw/hooking at all except maybe 2 shots
im so used to a draw/hook that i automatically point right and expect a right left ball flight... well the ball pretty much went straight were i was pointing... if not straight it was a push
funny thing is my buddy who is a fader/slicer was playing the left side of the course hahaha

shot 34 today my best round ever. hole 1 par 4 two putted for par drove #2 285yd par 4 had 4 ft eagle putt made it 150 yd par 3 missed birdie putt made par #4 322 hit good drive chiped close made birdie putt. hole 5 toughest hole on the course uphill par 4 way up hill to and 385 hit a derive to about 70 out standing on a hill side punched a 52 to within 6 ft missed birdie made par. #6 505yd par 5 hit a big drive to 150 hit a horrible shot to about 100 out lol then missed the green just out of the sand chipped it within inches for par. # 7 416 yrd par 4 hit a big drive to 75 out hit a 60 within 2 ft made birdie . # 8 176 yd par 3 i hate hit tee shot right under trees punched out, chipped on and 2 putted double bogey. ruined my round. par 3s should not be on golf courses lol. # 9 506 yd par 5 hit a huge tee shot to 165 out hit 9 iorn right of green chipped on two putted for par. wished i had not doubled #8 but thats y golf is a four letter word lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back