The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I just have to realize that this is all my extra fun money that I earn by doing this to myself.
It is a lot more fun spending the extra fun money than it is earning it though huh? I get extra fun money from being on call at work. An extra $250 for every week I take it but man I sure hate being on call!

It is a lot more fun spending the extra fun money than it is earning it though huh? I get extra fun money from being on call at work. An extra $250 for every week I take it but man I sure hate being on call!
Me too dude. Being on call is miserable. I've been on call for going on 7 years now.

Me too dude. Being on call is miserable. I've been on call for going on 7 years now.
This new job that I'm still debating/haggling back and forth over is on call every other week. Good news is that 99% of the things I'd be supporting in this role will be Monday thru Friday 8 to 4:30 type of things. Very little nights and weekends use there. Lot more extra $ from the on call pay aspect. I'm just trying to get them to pay me more to take the job.

I just noticed that Bill Haas had a Nuun towel on his bag when he won the Tour Championship and Fed Ex Cup.

Coolest chalk art ever

qeruvaby.jpg

Tap Tap Taparoo

I have had a bad string of luck going on my Monday overnights but it's manageable. The bad part is when the adolescents start threatening me.

I ain't gonna lie. I came in here because I saw "TMNT!". I'm a geek at heart and that drawing is amazing!

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Don't know if this warrants a new thread, or if I've missed it somewhere else, but Callaway is getting a new staffer. They're keeping it a mystery for now.

http://instagram.com/p/QSjD0yF7EO/

Yeah Nate, someone posted that somewhere earlier I think.

Everyone needs to check out the game Hell Yeah: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit. That is just... Wtf?

aguqybam.jpg

Banter about 'The Molten' double stuffed cheese burger

That looks awesome. Where you at Freddie?

Nice looking Bruges there Freddie!

aguqybam.jpg

I need to start going on these business trips with you. You're in Vegas eating that, I'm at home making a chicken casserole. HAHA!

Yeah, I'm starving Freddie, and it's all your fault. :act-up: That looks delicious.

City if lost wages (vegas) Munchbar at Caesars, for the night.

Oh man I just ate and that cheeseburger makes me hungry

aguqybam.jpg

Is that bucket of fries as big as I think it is? Oh my

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I finally bought tapatalk, let's see how this turns out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back