Status
Not open for further replies.
We always introduce the old dog to the new prospect and see how they get along. So far we are 2 for 2 with this method! We figure that although we have to like whatever dog we get, the two dogs are going to spending a lot of time together, so they better get along!

C.J. did great with a friends little terrier for two days while were in St. Louis at the Tour Van, so that gave me hope. I guarantee, if the right dog for my home and my already existing family came along, we will add another fuzz butt to our family.

We found our dog when he was this big, he was abandoned outside in the cold when he was less than 1 year old, he's absolutely adorable and we never understood who would get rid of him, so we rescued him

8044621114_6c3b76c599.jpg

He just turned about 2 and he's absolutely adorable and a great friend!
8044633037_b3271f5ce1.jpg

He is adorable. What breed is he?

the vet said he was part Terrier part sheep dog or something like that, he has a bunch of terrier traits except he's bigger than those I've seen in this area
He is adorable. What breed is he?

the vet said he was part Terrier part sheep dog or something like that, he has a bunch of terrier traits except he's bigger than those I've seen in this area

Interesting. I was thinking the same thing but couldn't put my finger on it either. Worked out whatever the mix is.

This is C.J. Dog upon getting picked up from Kelly and I getting back from the St. Louis Tour Van outing last weekend. It was his first weekend away from home, away from Mom and Dad. Needless to say, he is a little excited to be riding shotgun with Dad.

561651_10151182851723216_769813001_n.jpg

Interesting. I was thinking the same thing but couldn't put my finger on it either. Worked out whatever the mix is.

yeah we really saw the terrier when he was groomed properly, this was him at the Galveston bay earlier this year when we were with my brother in Houston. But in the winter he gets some thick sheep dog like hair haha

8044849658_d0db2bf071.jpg

8044861094_d0dcd2653f.jpg

ya I can definitely see terrier. I have two westies and I can see the resemblance. Cute dog!

ya I can definitely see terrier. I have two westies and I can see the resemblance. Cute dog!

thanks dude! He's a hilarious dog

does he jump at the tv or anything that has another animal on it also. my dog max goes nuts.

does he jump at the tv or anything that has another animal on it also. my dog max goes nuts.

sometimes haha but he'll run after every animal he sees, he even attacked a bee today, what a ham. . .

sometimes haha but he'll run after every animal he sees, he even attacked a bee today, what a ham. . .

haha my dogs do the same thing. terriers are so weird :D

haha my dogs do the same thing. terriers are so weird :D

It's so funny watching him dig, he gets all paranoid and then starts running around in circles lol

My dog reminds me a lot of the Travelers insurance dog when he has his for long lol

My dog reminds me a lot of the Travelers insurance dog when he has his for long lol
We have said that is our dog Tara's commercial ever since we saw it the first time!

Thats a great commercial Satchmo, it reminded me on this one.

I love it because it reminds me of my chocolate lab, haha.

She looks nothing like that dog. She is just neurotic like that dog.

haha that's funny, that dog worries too much lol

Thats a great commercial Satchmo, it reminded me on this one.

That was an adorable puppy, do you have any pictures of your lab?
I love it because it reminds me of my chocolate lab, haha.

I have posted a few in this thread. Lemme put a more recent one up on photobucket real fast.

Here is the most recent one I took, it was just with my cell phone though:

IMG_20120918_075839-1-1.jpg

And here are some of my favs:

bw2.jpg

DSC_0538-1.jpg

DSC_1055-1.jpg

DSC_0236-2.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

Wow that puppy is one heck of an adorable dog!
Here is the most recent one I took, it was just with my cell phone though:

IMG_20120918_075839-1-1.jpg

And here are some of my favs:

bw2.jpg

DSC_0538-1.jpg

DSC_1055-1.jpg

DSC_0236-2.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

Wow that puppy is one heck of an adorable dog!

Thanks man! I was really lucky to get her, and she stole my heart from the second I met her haha. My girlfriends friend had a litter of labs and had given them all away but her.

Thanks man! I was really lucky to get her, and she stole my heart from the second I met her haha. My girlfriends friend had a litter of labs and had given them all away but her.

that's awesome, how old is she?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back