What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what combo are you looking for?

I want to get the 8.5/9.5 310 with the Kusala Black 61x. it's their stock X offering for the 310 I believe, just looking for a solid deal. Worst case is that I wait for their 2013 offerings and then decide.

I want to get the 8.5/9.5 310 with the Kusala Black 61x. it's their stock X offering for the 310 I believe, just looking for a solid deal. Worst case is that I wait for their 2013 offerings and then decide.

thats pretty close to what Kmac just bought at GG used bin. his is only a stiff though. i was crushing it last week. felt great with the Kusala black in it.

Pat O'brien putting DVD from Seemore.

thats pretty close to what Kmac just bought at GG used bin. his is only a stiff though. i was crushing it last week. felt great with the Kusala black in it.

I LOVED the feedback of the stiff, it just put up numbers that were a bit too spinny for me. I am hoping that the 61x experiment would reduce those numbers.

$279.99 for that setup on GlobalGolf.

Yeah, with GolfSmith's current discount it's about 240. Quite a lot of queesh when the 290s are going for 125 used haha!

I LOVED the feedback of the stiff, it just put up numbers that were a bit too spinny for me. I am hoping that the 61x experiment would reduce those numbers.

Yeah, with GolfSmith's current discount it's about 240. Quite a lot of queesh when the 290s are going for 125 used haha!

Yeah but just think about it in terms of selling 1 or 2 of your Scotty's and you are good to go.

I bought a Project X 6.0 Flighted iron shaft for my eight iron. I am going to test it out and see if I like it. If so I am switching to these shafts.

I bought a Project X 6.0 Flighted iron shaft for my eight iron. I am going to test it out and see if I like it. If so I am switching to these shafts.

I hit this shaft in j40s this weekend and loved it, nice combo of ball flight and distance for me

I hit this shaft in j40s this weekend and loved it, nice combo of ball flight and distance for me

I hit some J40's with this shaft at the Charlotte, NC outing. It was a great combo like you said, so I want to try them with my Burner 2.0's and see how it works.

Picked up a set of J40 CBs this weekend. Only played one round. Still getting used to them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Picked up a set of J40 CBs this weekend. Only played one round. Still getting used to them.

Welcome to the J40 team.

Adams A7OS graphite 3-5H + 6-PW + free SW for $299. And an Adams stand bagged for $59. Now deciding on buying a driver or just hitting the 3H off of the tee for a while. Need a putter and possibly a 3W, then I'll be finished buying clubs until I improve a bit.

nicely done Gianna!! Which Project X shafts did you get?

I got 2 dozen Pro V1's in that I ordered refurbished from woot.com! Can't wait to go and try them out on the course. Also, I ordered a Cleveland Mashie 3H from callawaygolfpreowned.com for a steal - 29.97! I was so excited! I have been wanting to try one out and at that price I couldn't refuse.

Stood up thoroughly disgusted in the Cowboys with intentions to go to bed and then decided I needed the Adams XTD SuperFairway 5W. OEM'ed on off the bay on the spot. After how Ive hit the 3W the last 3 rounds it had to be done. And I blame Tony Romo for that too.

Stood up thoroughly disgusted in the Cowboys with intentions to go to bed and then decided I needed the Adams XTD SuperFairway 5W. OEM'ed on off the bay on the spot. After how Ive hit the 3W the last 3 rounds it had to be done. And I blame Tony Romo for that too.

Send him the bill. Haha that is awesome! OEM Kevin in full effect.

Send him the bill. Haha that is awesome! OEM Kevin in full effect.

haha I wish I could send him the bill. I think he even likes Adams stuff too. Thought I saw some in his bag.

I'm glad I could be of assistance good sir! Good purchase!

Metal X #7 since some moron threw my other one and cursed it.

John Deere Tap'n

an angry and spiteful purchase is still a good one

Metal X #7 since some moron threw my other one and cursed it.

John Deere Tap'n
you bought a new putter? or new shaft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back