The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - How To Enter The 2013 Morgan Cup

After some encouragement this weekend in Atlanta, I've decided that I'm shooting videos and making an attempt at getting in the 2013 Morgan Cup. I've got my promo idea scripted and ready to shoot, just need to figure out where. I still need to figure out what I want to say in the bio video.

30 sec and a minute respectively is not a lot of time for someone who can't say anything in less than 100 words.

That's very cool Donne, I wish you the best of luck man!

After some encouragement this weekend in Atlanta, I've decided that I'm shooting videos and making an attempt at getting in the 2013 Morgan Cup. I've got my promo idea scripted and ready to shoot, just need to figure out where. I still need to figure out what I want to say in the bio video.

30 sec and a minute respectively is not a lot of time for someone who can't say anything in less than 100 words.

this is great to hear man, you would certainly be an asset to any Morgan Cup team....good luck man!

Editing? I just shot mine and Cropped the dead noise at the beginning and end. You guys are some regular Scorcese's

I know.....that's all I did last year too..I don't have all the fancy video editing skills....good thing it's the message that counts bro!

Make sure you speak loud enough so the microphone picks up your voice...LOL

Now, that right there was funny!

Glad to hear it Donnie! I can't wait to find out who all will be joining me in this amazing experience!

Thanks for the encouragement guys.

I hope anyone who attends a tour van stop this year will give some consideration to entering the 2013 MC, I was leaning towards yes before I attended and jumped off the cliff into yes after!!!

I'll be filming this week at some point. I cannot wait to get my promo video done. If anything, it'll be fun to watch.

Good for you ad, you should go for it.

I am going to work on mine on Saturday. I think I will be able to knock both of them out. I hope they turn out as good as I think they will.

Well I packed for the week on the road and decided to bring my THP outfit for my bio video, so it will be shot from my hotel room via my laptop, should be an interesting setting for sure!!! The promo vid will have to wait until I get back home and have the rest of my cast available!!!

Hahaha, dude it's the message that counts, hehe. I just enjoy the editing process. Hope to see you go Colsaerts on TB and Caledonia dude.

Truth. I'm not a fancy editing guy, I'm just going to put myself out there with an honest message and let the chips fall as they may.

I don't think that will be a problem hehe

You'll have NO issues. LOL!

I'm going to have a hard time getting the promo to be 30 seconds....it's going to be MIND BLOWING!!!! Getting ready to start shooting this week.

Dan

Promo video done. I like it and believe it turned out well. I'm still pondering shooting it again though.

All that is really left now is the bio.

It was fun filming it. It only took 35 takes ask bullfrog. Lol!

Love seeing all of the excitement for those that want to be apart of an amazing event & opportunity. Looking like we will have a TON of videos submitted, that's pretty darn cool.

Love seeing all of the excitement for those that want to be apart of an amazing event & opportunity. Looking like we will have a TON of videos submitted, that's pretty darn cool.
I hope so. I think I encouraged everyone I talked to, to do their videos and send them in. Hopefully I did a good job of expressing what the Morgan Cup is about and how it truly is an opportunity of a lifetime.

I'm currently brainstorming ideas for my promo vids. I plan on shooting my Bio video on Wednesday. I'm ready to try and be apart of this awesomeness.

I hope so. I think I encouraged everyone I talked to, to do their videos and send them in. Hopefully I did a good job of expressing what the Morgan Cup is about and how it truly is an opportunity of a lifetime.

oh so you fed the same line to everyone....watered down our newfound friendship

and I agree, from the sounds of the people at ATL there should be a nice substantial amount of videos done this year

Promo getting shot this afternoon. Will have 1 down and 1 to go..............

The reason I want to be in the Morgan cup so badly is because I would love to have more days like today.

The reason I want to be in the Morgan cup so badly is because I would love to have more days like today.

What did you do today?

what happened today? did you film your promo?

You were a very convincing captain WEags.

Today I played a round with kmac. I love playing with awesome THPers.

That is awesome. Playing with THPers was the most fun round of my life.

Promo video done. I like it and believe it turned out well. I'm still pondering shooting it again though.

All that is really left now is the bio.

It was fun filming it. It only took 35 takes ask bullfrog. Lol!

More like 50 takes. Lol but you got it down now dude. Just some input and camera help is all I did.

Back