The Journey Begins - Equipment Testing On The Road

I figured I would be tired when we got back but wow, I could have slept until noon today. What an incredible adventure, it might take me a day or two to write my recap, I barely have the energy to type this message right now.

It's great to be home, but I am so glad we made this journey it was the experience of a lifetime!

I figured I would be tired when we got back but wow, I could have slept until noon today. What an incredible adventure, it might take me a day or two to write my recap, I barely have the energy to type this message right now.

It's great to be home, but I am so glad we made this journey it was the experience of a lifetime!

Take a couple days off and enjoy it! You guys earned it!

Take a couple days off and enjoy it! You guys earned it!

So very true but we all know they wont do that, not their nature.

You are right Rhino. We would love to but we have so much to do. I have to put the finishing touches on the Newsletter and have that ready to hopefully go out tomorrow.

Plus you have this annoying friend who is making you start training for a 5k. I hear she can be a real pain in the butt.

Plus you have this annoying friend who is making you start training for a 5k. I hear she can be a real pain in the butt.

I can vouch for that.

That's a good thing, I need the motivation. This trip was not good to the waistline. Too much good food around the country, and when traveling you have to try the local food. Let me tell you, St. Louis know's how to make donuts!

I can't wait to hear what you guys are writing about your trip.

Safe travels around the states for all. Thanks again for allowing us the opportunity!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Back