Wow! Amazing! I wonder if will be able to taste it before heading back home to Sweden! Any "release" date?

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

I think these are already out, but not sure. I know the bacon vodka is out there, lol

532826_10151748079180377_212641675376_24105059_1995178721_n.jpg

Last night made a double smoked apple wood BACON wraped prok chop with a mango pepper corn glaze freakin delicous

My mom used to make hot dogs with bacon wrapped around and one of my good friends always brings jalapeños with cream cheese inside wrapped in bacon!!

Oh! I've had the jalapeños... They are great!

Anniversary Bacon!

epic-fail-photos-win-bacon-bouquet-win8.jpg

View attachment 4849
Maple Bacon Doughnut...Nuff' Said!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I would have loved to get a picture but I just saw some bacon flavored Olive Oil in Sedona, Arizona the other day.

I learned you guys down south have a Bacon shortage. Has the price of bacon gone up?

I learned you guys down south have a Bacon shortage. Has the price of bacon gone up?

I'm not too sure, I can just go to the University Cafeteria during breakfast and eat a bunch of it for breakfast haha

The drought of 2012 means less pigs I guess. I suppose it's because the feed corn supply is down.

I suppose I should stock up now and freeze it.

The drought of 2012 means less pigs I guess. I suppose it's because the feed corn supply is down.

Or make your own lol

I will ship you some if you get low. We've got great pigs

I want to make that redneck turtle burger recipe.

So I just had to take a little time out from vacation to post my findings here in Gatlinburg... Mmmmm...
guramy3a.jpg

Driving for show and chutting for dough

So I just had to take a little time out from vacation to post my findings here in Gatlinburg... Mmmmm...

Driving for show and chutting for dough

The things you can find in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge/East TN in general...

Back