THP Tour Van Event - Atlanta, GA

I can't wait to update the C-taper and Adams CMB threads... Hitting that set for the entire round today was awesome. Some seriously rewarding shots when struck well.

I can't wait to update the C-taper and Adams CMB threads... Hitting that set for the entire round today was awesome. Some seriously rewarding shots when struck well.

You hit the whole set for an entire round? That's awesome. Great irons and probably a bit less demanding than you expected, huh?

Hope everyone had fun and made it home safe!

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Who fell in love with i20 irons?

... Stupid Tapatalk!

They just don't speak to you do they?

He thinks forged is better. ;)

Driving for show and chutting for dough

They just don't speak to you do they?

They just don't agree with me, dude. No clue why. Can't even pinpoint what it is either, just don't see consistent strikes with them.

I fell in love with the 4 iron. But I'd much prefer the Adams V4 hybrid to the i20. The V4 is a BEAST.

I hit them (9i and P) on the range. They are quintessential Ping irons. Solid and firm, but not much more feel. Mishits feel pretty close to hits on center. They definitely had a lower trajectory than what I was used to in the G series (G2, G5 and G10). They are nice, but I wasn't in love with them.

I'm jamming down 75S headed for home with great thoughts running through my head. It goes without saying that any gathering of THPrs is going to good. This weekend did not disappoint in any way.

Chewie did a heck of a job setting everything up. Course was fun, dinner was great, company was exceptional and JB/GG rocked it as usual.

Met some new folks that I will be happy to see again in the future. Big Phil is a gentle giant with a heart to match. Straight aces in my book with an amazing cigar collection, THANK YOU SIR!
JT does know the meaning of foot off the pedal. The kid is cool, bright and soaks it all in. I enjoyed playing this afternoon. Lots if game in that kids bag.

Bear and Bill put on a clinic yesterday and made at least 7 birds between the two of them. Both a pleasure to play with and downs 5 hours of my day with.

Mikedean and Canadan are two great guys that love golf and having a good time. Really enjoyed hanging with these two both nights. Once you meet them you can appreciate the madness behind the CHUTT. These two just get it!!

OG and Kelly we never get to hang but there is something about know you are there that is very comforting.

Great to see Seemore, VA, Toad and milehigh....all good people.

Donnie it's always good to see your face. Just a class act as the day is long. Congrats on the Seemore and thanks for driving down.

Pinky it was great meeting you and chatting over dinner. You and chewie make a good pair. Look forward to see you next time I come up.

Corp. John we met briefly this morning and it was my pleasure. We will talk soon.

War it's always great to see you bro. My folks enjoyed your consent as well. Hanging with you this weekend was top drawer.

JB and GG I can't thank you too enough for traveling all over the US to bring us all together. Always smiling and always giving. You too are good friends and this weekend was awesome. See you soon!

JT does know the meaning of foot off the pedal. The kid is cool, bright and soaks it all in. I enjoyed playing this afternoon. Lots if game in that kids bag.

Thank you for the kind words Freddie. I really enjoyed playing with you. If I'm in Orlando, I'll definitely PM you and we can hopefully tee it up.

My write-up is coming soon guys. I have to gather all my thoughts together from the last 2 days.

For mikedean and anybody that joined us on the Cupid scavenger hunt on the 18th....

The "Golden Ticket" has a whole new meaning. :D

For mikedean and anybody that joined us on the Cupid scavenger hunt on the 18th....

I will never be able to unsee that moment in time. Sad thing was that I had to hit a wedge shot close to it.

Hey Everyone! It was great putting faces to names this weekend and I had a BLAST on Saturday! Sorry I missed you guys today, but I had a LOT of stuff to get caught up on....BTW, what in the world did yall do to Chewie today? His ass was passed out at 8:30 and there wasn't any alcohol involved either? :laughing:

I'm in tears, the question is...who moved the golden ticket from where war originally saw it??

I will never be able to unsee that moment in time. Sad thing was that I had to hit a wedge shot close to it.

I'm in tears, the question is...who moved the golden ticket from where war originally saw it??

Lmao. Dude, when I saw it was in a different location today I didn't even know what to say. Haha, wow.

Also, I'm never wearing that shirt around JB again.

Hey Everyone! It was great putting faces to names this weekend and I had a BLAST on Saturday! Sorry I missed you guys today, but I had a LOT of stuff to get caught up on....BTW, what in the world did yall do to Chewie today? His ass was passed out at 8:30 and there wasn't any alcohol involved either? :laughing:

He was dying with about 4 holes to go. He looked pretty exhausted. Not sure why though. My guess is lack of sleep last night.

It's 7:15 wonder if they are awake ?

tourvan.jpg

Lmao. Dude, when I saw it was in a different location today I didn't even know what to say. Haha, wow.

It was better then wearing Picasso's vomit....

Kelly delivers on the pictures! Thanks for that.

Glad to see another great weekend was had!

You guys were both all snazzy.

I first thought it was strange that something like that would be in a golf course pond. It's frankly stranger that someone would move it.

I hope everyone is caught up on their vaccines.

Back