Europe Wins The 2012 Ryder Cup

Tiger sucked?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Tiger sucked?

lol. . .Justin Rose really impressed me today. I'm disappointed in the loss but at least we saw some great golfin

Tiger sucked?

The big one!!!! 3 days in a row!!!! You can watch his lowlights on the Golf Channel

Look at his overall RC record. If he could have won at least 1 point on Friday or Saturday it would have been a difference maker

What were your thoughts on the 2012 Ryder Cup?

Loved every minute until the US lost. Already looking into how I can be at the event in 2016.

Was it a choke?

Yes. From the huge lead to the missed putts, I would say this is a choke.

Bad player moves by the captain?

No. I can't blame DL3 for this one. He had team in position to win on Sunday and I don't think you could ask for much more.

Certain players step up when needed?

People are going to have a bad weeks. In the end it is a team event and the Euros are not being given enough credit for how well they played.

US Players fall flat at a crucial time?

Yes. I think the needed some higher energy players at the end of the matches. Maybe it was because they had a big lead and thought there matches would not be the factor. It felt so much like the 2012 Morgan Cup to me it was scary.

The big one!!!! 3 days in a row!!!! You can watch his lowlights on the Golf Channel

I'm not sure we watched the same competition

Did Tiger really lose to the little Molinari?

Agree with you and:

The US lost because they choked. DLIII is an old guard putz who is stuck in the past. Furyk and Stricker????? Furyk choked all year on Sunday. His 5 hour energy failed him today. Tiger Woods sucked as usual. Making him the anchor is an homage to the past. Micholson choked and clapped for his opponent. I have no problem saying nice shot, but clapping and giving him a thumbs up???

The Eros deserved to win because they played better and did not choke.

Now this I have a problem with. Golf is golf, and it's a game of honor and respect. What Phil did on 17 and 18 was respect to his opponent, Rose, who made some improbable putts to beat him. That is all class, and I will forever respect Phil for what he did. AND he almost holed his chip on 17, while Rose holed a 40 foot putt to win that hole. I'd say that deserves some applause. Phil knows good golf when he sees it.

Now this I have a problem with. Golf is golf, and it's a game of honor and respect. What Phil did on 17 and 18 was respect to his opponent, Rose, who made some improbable putts to beat him. That is all class, and I will forever respect Phil for what he did. AND he almost holed his chip on 17, while Rose holed a 40 foot putt to win that hole. I'd say that deserves some applause. Phil knows good golf when he sees it.

I agree 100% Phil is pure class and he got beat by better golf today.

Did Tiger really lose to the little Molinari?

No. He was 1 up when Kaymer finished it

It's not like Phil played poorly either. He was down 2 early and fought back hard.

I see Tiger halved his match.

How did Stricker lose to Kaymer?

Look at his overall RC record. If he could have won at least 1 point on Friday or Saturday it would have been a difference maker

Couldn't that be said about most of the matches? It only takes one, why Tiger?

Agree with you and:

The US lost because they choked. DLIII is an old guard putz who is stuck in the past. Furyk and Stricker????? Furyk choked all year on Sunday. His 5 hour energy failed him today. Tiger Woods sucked as usual. Making him the anchor is an homage to the past. Micholson choked and clapped for his opponent. I have no problem saying nice shot, but clapping and giving him a thumbs up???

The Eros deserved to win because they played better and did not choke.

This is terrible. What happened to respect for your opponent? If you ask me, Phil was nothing but a class act all weekend.

You clap for them after you lose not during the round. Phil got beat like a rented mule.

I thought it was a fantastic tournament. I think the US was just outmatched and ill say it again. The singles talent was on the Euro team. Sure we had major winners but they're not what you call dominating forces. The Euros played with heart in the singles.

Definitely some bad moves by Love but if Strick or Furyk pan out , we would be calling him a genius. Tiger is not playing like an anchor and to halve a match with that Italian is a loss by the worlds number 2. He did not play nor did he inspire his team. So yes, he is held to a higher standard. Talent wise, no denying but he sucks as a leader and sucks as a teammate. He should shoulder a lot of the blame. He didn't look inspired and for our teams best golfer, he sure failed out there.

I wish I was partying with the Euros tonight.

So no one else's matches mattered who lost?

I wish I was partying with the Euros tonight.

They must be a mess by now, gawd that would be fun.

You clap for them after you lose not during the round. Phil got beat like a rented mule.

No, that is incorrect. As TC said, he was 2 down early and played incredibly down the stretch, save for ONE shot into 18. Get beat by a rented mule? Give me a break! He was a couple millimeters from clinching a match with a brilliant chip on 17 and got beat by a 40 foot putt. I know that a lot of people, pros and amateurs alike, would clap for the putt that Rose holed on 17. It shows you are a fan of the game, and that you have class. End of story.

I agree he showed class and is a class act. He just got beat. Period.

Did his Friday and Saturday matches matter????

Is your keyboard broke???? Tiger played poorly in the first match. After that he played very well. He got no help from his partner

They must be a mess by now, gawd that would be fun.

Yeah, that would be a great night for sure.

We saw some great golf. Tiger didn't win a point Friday or Saturday but he did play well. He was carrying dead weight around the whole time

Couldn't that be said about most of the matches? It only takes one, why Tiger?

Like Polter is the spark for the Euros, Tiger was the anchor, a vet who lost 3 matches in 2 days. The most popular golfer in the world. That's why Tiger?

This is terrible. What happened to respect for your opponent? If you ask me, Phil was nothing but a class act all weekend.

IMO, when Phil clapped for Rose and gave him the thumbs up, he threw in the towel. I believe in respect, good sportsmanship, yada yada, but Phil turned into a fan, and forgot he was in a COMPETITION!

Back