The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might wanna take that to your nearest Apple store or phone provider. Definitely looks damaged in shipping, they should replace with no question. Of course, enjoy having to wait a little bit at this rate.

I bet apple patents their phone flexibility.

Not my phone fellas. Just a picture I saw in a iphone5 thread. Thought it was too funny not to share.

Does that mean forged is softer....:D

Bend it back. Most forgings can go 5* either way with no issues

I hope I end up with one today. Or a 4s off contract. Chewey (chunks new name from me) I hope you get one soon. I need to call you!

Haha I have no idea why I'm Chewey but I like it!! You do need to call me. I will text you once I get the War phone put into action

Haha I have no idea why I'm Chewey but I like it!! You do need to call me. I will text you once I get the War phone put into action

The S3? It's ok Chewey but I'd wait till the one x+ hits (better internals and construction) or wait for the new Moto Razr's if you're on verizon. The iphone5 is still probably top of the class though.

The S3? It's ok Chewey but I'd wait till the one x+ hits (better internals and construction) or wait for the new Moto Razr's if you're on verizon. The iphone5 is still probably top of the class though.

No I mean War is sending me one of his old phones so that I have a cool smartphone

That sucks!!!!

This is after an apparent Fedex box messup...

C1F184D5-C47A-42A0-ACF5-7828268C9271-880-00000048F6130410_zps3344a51b.jpg

IMG_1394_zpsba894a66.jpg

Verizon broski. Can I not text you?

big bushy mustaches?

Nope, it's all good. Just rembered that I already re-downloaded it.

I let Siri do my THP'ing on my iPhone 5

Chunky, did it get there today? It should have? I cant remember if delivery was Monday or Tuesday.

Nope, it's all good. Just rembered that I already re-downloaded it.

I let Siri do my THP'ing on my iPhone 5

Both devices have it in an app store. I had thought you said that the Kindle Fire was a no go because it did not have YouTube (it has an app).

Both devices have it in an app store. I had thought you said that the Kindle Fire was a no go because it did not have YouTube (it has an app).
There ya go again JB, bringing facts back in to the discussion.

There ya go again JB, bringing facts back in to the discussion.

I was genuinely curious. These company squabbles only hurt the consumer and frankly ask GG how bad the Apple Map program is. Its like GPS used to be 10 years ago.

I'm a big fan of iOS 6 so far on the 4s. I love the YouTube and podcast apps and the new look is really clean. The map has been really good so far and the turn by turn directions have been great.

The map will really get a work out next week when I'm in Calgary and will need directions everywhere.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I used the maps application on my trip to baltimore. No problems at all. Actually liked how it was in the lock screen and everything. So far so good for me with maps!

Chunky, did it get there today? It should have? I cant remember if delivery was Monday or Tuesday.

I''m still at work. Have no clue

Hahahahahahaha!
TMex probably does....

War... I hope you sent Chunky a Palm Treo. It'd be very fitting.

I'm growing one!

Chewey its mexican for Chunky.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back