Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

Man I felt it right away. I even had my regular Fit and was taking swings with that. Maybe it was me just wanting to justify the TA, but I could swear it felt hotter. I love the black face/black crown combo. Love it!!
Ya it looks amazing at address. I still think the TA head is hotter though after having hit both numerous times.

I played 27 this morning and what a day it was, 2hr frost delay so I was sitting in the clubhouse from 7am-9am when I was finally able to tee off. No warm up no practice nothing, first tee shot big high hook into the trees that kicks right back into the fairway lol. I ended up hitting this really really well today, I think I have found my setting that gives me the trajectory I really like which is nice and high when hit perfect and mid-mid/high when not hit so well and that is O-
Today was the best day yet with the TA head X-Con 6 combo, most of my tee shots were high tight draws or dead straight, even had a couple baby fades in there on accident hehe. I still did hit a couple low snap hooks which is my nemesis but I am loving this driver/shaft combo.

Love my Fit.Played today and after a couple holes I got dialed in.Most drives down the pike in the 230-240 range ,which is pretty good for a 60 yr old

I couldn't find my driver swing until the back nine, and then I started crushing it. Long and accurate. Nice.

Glad to see you're still hittig this well buddy!

I couldn't find my driver swing until the back nine, and then I started crushing it. Long and accurate. Nice.

PX 5.5 I think dude. Not sure if it works for me. First off I hit this club insanely well today. Every shot was a laser with just a hint of a fade at the end. I think the ball flight was a little low though. Is it me or does the TA feel hotter than the regular Fit? I love the looks of the black face. I would love to get some more TA tips to try on some driver shafts I have. Loving this driver though. Thank you KMac!!

I feel the opposite, I think the regular Fit feels hotter off the face. I do see a lower flight with the TA though which I like, it really helps eliminate the wind effect on the windy days which we have had a lot of here lately in Indiana. Glad you are seeing some great results with it so far Chunky, I have started hitting mine better again lately and I am getting distance comparable to the stock Fit again. For a while I was about 10 yards shorter of the stock Fit.

Sweet dude. It is always great when it comes back!!

i had a off/on day with the fit today...hit 3 of 7 on the front then 6/7 on the back!...

I feel the opposite, I think the regular Fit feels hotter off the face. I do see a lower flight with the TA though which I like, it really helps eliminate the wind effect on the windy days which we have had a lot of here lately in Indiana. Glad you are seeing some great results with it so far Chunky, I have started hitting mine better again lately and I am getting distance comparable to the stock Fit again. For a while I was about 10 yards shorter of the stock Fit.

Haha I love when I find the complete opposite of someone. Drivers are so different for everyone. Can't say I love the PX black. I'm thinking of taking the tip off and putting that on the Attas Elements that I have

All day long, even when I couldn't do anything else decent, I pounded this thing today. I got on 262 yards UP a hill with a beautiful draw INTO the wind. I was 40 yards closer to the green than I have ever been on that hole. Second time through, did the same thing, but 15 yards shorter. I didn't measure them all, in fact not too many, but I measured 6 drives over 260 (two rounds). And for me, that is huge.

Haha I love when I find the complete opposite of someone. Drivers are so different for everyone. Can't say I love the PX black. I'm thinking of taking the tip off and putting that on the Attas Elements that I have

I like the low flight of the PX Black that I get, but I want to try out some other shafts to see if I can get a medium flight and increase my distance. I kinda wanna try the Diamana Ahina shaft, that was one that I was fit for at the Callaway fitting studio and I have been itching to try it ever since on the course. I've been keeping an eye out for a good deal on one on eBay but haven't had any luck on finding a very good deal yet. I'd like to buy one with the tip already on because I am not good with installing stuff like that.

Will be putting this driver to the test Thursday-Sunday, have Thursday and Friday off so I am playing 4 straight days of 18 holes each day. Thursday I am playing at a new course I have not played but twice so we will see how she behaves under some pressure.

Will be putting this driver to the test Thursday-Sunday, have Thursday and Friday off so I am playing 4 straight days of 18 holes each day. Thursday I am playing at a new course I have not played but twice so we will see how she behaves under some pressure.

Good luck 10!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Has anyone used the weight kit to lighten the head? Example, use the 2 and 4 gram weights instead of the 12 and 2? If so, what did you think?

What about the opposite and going with 10/12 to make it heavier?

I just got the weight kit and I am going to do a little experimenting.

I didn't know they made a weight kit.

Has anyone used the weight kit to lighten the head? Example, use the 2 and 4 gram weights instead of the 12 and 2? If so, what did you think?

What about the opposite and going with 10/12 to make it heavier?

I just got the weight kit and I am going to do a little experimenting.

I'm curious too about this. Let us know how your experiment goes.

Tried playing around with the weights today. Interesting results.

Going light with the 2/4 or heavy with the 10/12 is very noticeable so if you are looking to lighten or add weight, this is a good way to do it but you'd be giving up the draw or fade bias that you have with a 12/2 setup so that's something to consider.

The funny thing about this experiment is that I tried all sorts of combinations and in the end, I stuck with what I was using before I got the weight kit. :)

Sooooooo...

Everyone knows I was pondering this one after Iowa but couldn't make myself do it. Well, a buddy/acquaintance called me today on the way home and offered his red uDesign for 100.00....and I couldn't say no, right?

I have problems, but I'm happy about it! Surely I did Breezy proud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you enjoy the RAZR Fit, Jman! The RIP'D NV was alright to me in my Fit, I just couldn't get a feel for it like I did my Classic. Hope you hit it well!

Hope you enjoy the RAZR Fit, Jman! The RIP'D NV was alright to me in my Fit, I just couldn't get a feel for it like I did my Classic. Hope you hit it well!

Thanks JN, it'll be fun to have a driver with some adjustability that is actually easy to understand unlike TM's. Seeing as I have about 10 different shafts sitting around from old tinkers who knows what'll end up in there! Haha

Congrats Jman! That's an absolute steal. I assume it's the stock shaft? I recently ordered the Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6. Can't wait to test it out.

Congrats Jman! That's an absolute steal. I assume it's the stock shaft? I recently ordered the Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6. Can't wait to test it out.

Yep, stock 10.5, the guy wanted to move to an amp after about 2 1/2 rounds with this one. Good for me.

Well ive played four rounds now with the new fubuki tour shaft and i have been very satisfied so far. Slightly higher ball flight than the rip tour shaft but i actually perfer it, im getting a few more yards of carry with the same spin rate. I've gained roughly 5 yards, doesn't sound like much but any extra yards are def. enjoyed. I'm gonna give it a few more rounds and make my final decision on putting the rip tour shaft up for sale. That is if anyone would be interested in buying it.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Back