The Journey Begins - Equipment Testing On The Road

Cool video! And like many, I would have thought that it was a more gross and difficult task than it actually is.

True story. My first day with the park service a guy left his camping spot and somehow he had messed up his black water tank. He left a trail of material for 2 miles before he noticed. Quite an expensive fine.

It's impressive how far septic systems on rv's have come. In the old days you pulled a trap door...

Lastly, over/under til smalls mentions turning the phone sideways to shoot full screen lol.

Sorry it was not disgusting guys. We get a lot of requests for these videos, and I thought it would be a little informative.

Sorry it was not disgusting guys. We get a lot of requests for these videos, and I thought it would be a little informative.

People seriously requested a video of you emptying your crapper? Wow that is weird.

People seriously requested a video of you emptying your crapper? Wow that is weird.

Idk what's weirder, them requesting it or them thinking it was going to be a 3rd world county process and still requesting it.

^^^Exactly how I pictured it...too easy now.

Hitting all those clubs yesterday lefty in full ponder mode! I am having a tough time deciding irons now...the j40 DPC were awesome, the AMP Forged were awesome, JB's nikes were awesome...too many choices.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Glad to hear you took advantage of the equipment. THere are a lot of choices from 2012 and 2013 is right around corner.

Hitting all those clubs yesterday lefty in full ponder mode! I am having a tough time deciding irons now...the j40 DPC were awesome, the AMP Forged were awesome, JB's nikes were awesome...too many choices.

I came away quite impressed with the AMP forged as well with the KBS Tour S+'s in them.

So much fun stuff to hit wasn't there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I came away quite impressed with the AMP forged as well with the KBS Tour S+'s in them.

Yes there was. The S+ was a little too much for me, I think the AMP Forged with the R+ would be money, but JB's Pro Forged with the KBS Tours were badass. I may just get both!

Any planned stops along the way, Nashville is pretty cool

I actually hit the AMP Forged S+ again yesterday, just to verify that I made the right decision with my purchase a few months ago, after it had come down to the Razr X Forged and the AMP Forged. I still love the AMP Forged, but I made the right decision. I still like the KBS Tours in the AMP Forged better than my PX's. The Tours are just a much better feeling shaft. I picked the 7 iron up out of the bag and thought, "Please, don't let me like these better than my irons". LOL.

This is our official journey taking us through 15 different states and approximately 3,200 miles:

tour-van-journey-L.jpg

Good lord, when you look at it like that, its kind of crazy. 60 hours or so of driving....

That's a loong drive guys! I'm really glad you were able to do it. Bringing THPers together is what it's all about

Really appreciate you guys making the trip!

Impressive to say the least. You guys are being inducted into the long haulers hall of fame. Just got word from Mac and Peterbuilt.

Thank you GG,JB for all you guys do to bring the THP experience to a town near us . Be safe and get well soon . We need a fresh JB to pounce on the golf course ...ha,ha.. See ya in the big ATL !

That's a lot of miles right there. I still think this entire venture has been very cool. Its easy for me to say that since I'm not riding shotgun for all of those drives.

Thank you GG,JB for all you guys do to bring the THP experience to a town near us . Be safe and get well soon . We need a fresh JB to pounce on the golf course ...ha,ha.. See ya in the big ATL ![/QUOTE]

I hear ya buddy!

Back