I need a new game, I got bored with MW3 a month or so ago.

I guess I need to play Uncharted 3.

I lately started with retro gaming. I love playing on my old nintendo consoles at the moment... especially Donkey Kong Country on the Super Nintendo is so much fun! I also play Star Wars the Old republic a lot... it's also a fun game which I can play for hours and hours!

Played on the ps vita today in the store and was impressed. Controls work great and the graphics look awesome. It's just not worth it for me to have 'another' device I have to carry with me.

Civilization V: Game of the year edition is $12.49 (75% off) today on steam. I have owned the game for awhile now, but its a good buy for strategy gaming fans.

I need a new game, I got bored with MW3 a month or so ago.

I guess I need to play Uncharted 3.

Nothing great out at the moment IMO. Borderlands 2 is coming this year though. :)

I finally have 100% of Batman: Arkham City completed. Even with the game completed, my mind is still blown by the awesomeness of that game.

It's not due out till September, but I can hardly wait for this one.

If anyone plays MW3 (mostly Infected) or BF3 on XBL, add me!

GT: PAundercover

Video Gamers

Video Gamers

Hey, anybody out there have any Call of Duty games for the Wii? I have Modern Warfare Reflex, World at War, Black Ops, and Modern Warfare 3. if you have any of these, PM me your ally code and the game it's for. thanks!

Last edited:
I'm on XBox (gamertag BogbeastUK) and play a lot of RPGs along with some Modern Warfare. Played Dark Souls and Skyrim towards the end of last year, but I've been loving Kingdoms of Amalur recently: sort of a mix between Fable and Skyrim with some great battle sequences.

Ps3 is celebrating its 5th birthday. Probably the oldest piece of hardware I have lol, but still working fine, loving bf3

Im on 360 when I can alwyas playign sports games, or some shooters, tiger13 will be glued in for a few months starting tomorrow, let me know if you want to play online anytime gamertag is N0T0RI0US D0G all the 0 are zeroes

Is it May yet? I want my copy of D3 fishcake it (diablo 3)

Revival? Yep.

So, I'm considering buying Madden for the first time in 13 years. Its getting good reviews for once and I'm curious.

Revival? Yep.

So, I'm considering buying Madden for the first time in 13 years. Its getting good reviews for once and I'm curious.

My brother has a few of them-honestly I think they are boring, I'd rather play tiger woods or Halo or something but he loves them a lot and sometimes (with the HD cable ) i'll be walking by and I think he's watching game on tv because the recent graphics have been great

My brother has a few of them-honestly I think they are boring, I'd rather play tiger woods or Halo or something but he loves them a lot and sometimes (with the HD cable ) i'll be walking by and I think he's watching game on tv because the recent graphics have been great

I used to love Madden as a kid, then I became an NCAA addict. Now that I'm out of coaching and have free time during the season Madden has intrigued me again.

Although, I'm really ready for Assassins Creed III.

I used to love Madden as a kid, then I became an NCAA addict. Now that I'm out of coaching and have free time during the season Madden has intrigued me again.

Although, I'm really ready for Assassins Creed III.

I think the Maddens have been better recently my brother use to play both NCAA but now he sticks to madden.

Unfortunately I've never played Assassins Creed-I heard I'm missing out

Revival? Yep.

I haven't purchased Madden since 01. It's the same thing rehashed as far as I'm concerned..

This is probably the first year I'm not legitimately excited for NHL either.. The demo blows.

I haven't purchased Madden since 01. It's the same thing rehashed as far as I'm concerned..

This is probably the first year I'm not legitimately excited for NHL either.. The demo blows.

I havent bought Madden in a while. I think I may give it another shot. The NHL 13 demo was so bad I deleted it. I didnt even want it on my XBOX. Just brutal.

I havent bought Madden in a while. I think I may give it another shot. The NHL 13 demo was so bad I deleted it. I didnt even want it on my XBOX. Just brutal.

They continue to make the players in that game worse than real NHL players. It's dumb. They can't even stop on a dime and cut the other way now. Stupid.

Couldn't pass up a sweet deal and got Mass Effect 3 for 10 bucks.. I thought the first one was okay and the second one was absolutely fantastic.

Got lots of hope for the third, but we'll see. Anyone play it yet?

I started the first, but then got bored with it quick. Didnt do anything for me.

I started the first, but then got bored with it quick. Didnt do anything for me.

I really encourage you to give the second one a shot. Hell, I'll bring my copy to ATL for you if you're willing to give it a fair shot..

The first one was too 'sandboxy' for me.. The second played a heck of a lot more like a shooter which I loved. If I had to rate them, I'd give 1 a 5/10 and 2 a 9/10.

Couldn't pass up a sweet deal and got Mass Effect 3 for 10 bucks.. I thought the first one was okay and the second one was absolutely fantastic.

Got lots of hope for the third, but we'll see. Anyone play it yet?

I finished 1 and 2, but didnt play 3.

Anyone going to play Borderlands 2? It would be awesome to go in on a 4 pack on steam. Its only $45 a copy that way.

I really encourage you to give the second one a shot. Hell, I'll bring my copy to ATL for you if you're willing to give it a fair shot..

The first one was too 'sandboxy' for me.. The second played a heck of a lot more like a shooter which I loved. If I had to rate them, I'd give 1 a 5/10 and 2 a 9/10.
Damn, really? I completely ignored the second one because of my dissatisfaction with the first.

Back