The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jman has electricity at the house!

What a crazy two days, I honestly can't believe my house is still here! Thanks to everyone who kepty wife and I in their thoughts!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool man, congrats. Prayers do get heard!

It's Newsroom time. See you folks in an hour.

They have three people in custody for one of the areas, they aren't sure if that is it though or if it was one followed by copycats. I hope whoever did it pays and pays dearly, I'm a true eye for an eye kind of guy.

They have three people in custody for one of the areas, they aren't sure if that is it though or if it was one followed by copycats. I hope whoever did it pays and pays dearly, I'm a true eye for an eye kind of guy.

Well when it comes to this kind of stuff an eye for an eye seems reasonable

Burn down their house? Still sounds a bit lenient to me.

James, what exactly was the situation? I missed what happened.

Burn down their house? Still sounds a bit lenient to me.

Hell no, I'm thinking go Salem Witch Trials on them. Take them to the stake baby.

James, what exactly was the situation? I missed what happened.

Oklahoma is covered in fires. 75,000+ acres have burned and parts of multiple towns.

The town I live in was evacuated yesterday (two days form being 1 year to the day of the same thing happening last year) and lots of homes were lost, ours was in pretty good danger and we had no news of it until the evac was lifted. Three major highways are still closed around us form the fires.

The first was started by a flaming phone book being thrown out of the car, others flaming trash. All intentional and scary as hell. Lots of people lost everything, including one of my co-workers, its just terrible that anyone would do such a thing.

I have to say, Hayley Atwell is more attractive times about 1,000 in the movie Captain America than any other time.

I can't wait for that life.

You're going to college in a few weeks, you don't have to wait very long. I did some of the craziest s--- in my life in my first week of college.

Brought the iPad to work. It's faster then trying to THP from my work computer. Its an old beast. 1,8ghz celeron with 512mb RAM. Fml.

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Good morning to all.

anyone that has done the 10 lesson package with Golftec, whats a rough cost for that? I know it varies by location, etc, just curious

You're going to college in a few weeks, you don't have to wait very long. I did some of the craziest s--- in my life in my first week of college.

That is so true.. Now I am getting my MBA and I feel so old haha. Live it up Damaikis you will have so much fun

my poor wife...heading up north 4 hours to visit her family, on the way route 71N is shut down, she finally gets by the accident. Involved 2 semis, a fedex truck and 2 cars. She totally lost it on the phone, she said they had dead bodies already on the road covered up.

She was already having a rough day, pains me to not be there for her

You stayed up late and didn't eat meals on time? hehehe

Yeah, first week of college would be a great memory if I could remember any of it.

Team Weapons of Grass Destruction

Took that from the name it thread. Gonna have to give this guy props it gave me a good chuckle.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

4f884d24-e60c-6522.jpg

Since the girl has started to play golf her brother bought her this. I really like it :p

First sentence in the book explains it all in a great way!
"Golf, like life itself can be hard but is ultimately enjoyable."

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

I need Golf for Dummies.

just booked my flight to Boston on 9/13, now trying to find a ticket to the Yankees/red Sox game at FENWAY!

yeah that where Ive started the search, amazing how high some of the prices are just for Standing Room only.

Gonna splurge a little and do it right, Im a huge baseball nerd and have been to a ton of the stadiums, used to take summer road trips in college and see 3 or 4 at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back