The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ad! This certainly is a strange and wild ride to tag along on. I honestly couldn't be more proud of her.

HHJJ?

My wife got the official email telling her she "matched" for a residency program. We never doubted it, but its just nice to hear/see the words!

Friday will be pressure packed. Should be OU Tulsa, could be Kentucky, KC, Omaha, or OKC!
Congrats to the Mrs.! Hope it's KC!

The new club opens today and I do believe I'll be heading there after work for a nine hole introduction.

HHJJ?

My wife got the official email telling her she "matched" for a residency program. We never doubted it, but its just nice to hear/see the words!

Friday will be pressure packed. Should be OU Tulsa, could be Kentucky, KC, Omaha, or OKC!

That's huge Jman, congrats! Hope a clear winner jumps out in the place you chose.

The new club opens today and I do believe I'll be heading there after work for a nine hole introduction.

Congrats Hawk, I know you have to be excited. Have a great round out there.

Lots of cool happy happy joy joy postings over the last couple of days! People getting jobs, new equipment and getting their health back (yea you old man cookie). Cool to read!

Me? Just sneaking out today at 4:30pm to play as many golf holes as I can before it gets dark with a coworker. Happy Happy Joy Joy. :bashful:

Lots of cool happy happy joy joy postings over the last couple of days! People getting jobs, new equipment and getting their health back (yea you old man cookie). Cool to read!

Me? Just sneaking out today at 4:30pm to play as many golf holes as I can before it gets dark with a coworker. Happy Happy Joy Joy. :bashful:

Thanks man! Have fun out there today, I am also heading out about 3 to definitely play 9, maybe 18 depending on how the back treats me. First golf in over 3 weeks!!

Thanks man! Have fun out there today, I am also heading out about 3 to definitely play 9, maybe 18 depending on how the back treats me. First golf in over 3 weeks!!

Good to hear your finally able to get back out there, but don't over do it buddy.

First hole....VHOTD....might be entertaining!

Good Friend of mine has an audition today to be one of the players in the next Big Break show on the Golf Channel. He flew to Pine Needles Golf Course in North Carolina this week to begin the process. Join me in wishing him luck today!

Just got an email from my new home course saying they are opening for the season this Thursday. It's the earliest they've ever opened. Serious holders only though since its still walkers only till the ground dries up a little more.

Buddy just posted this! He was first off and had to hit at the range in front of everyone there. Said he nailed it.

420294_10150653861569909_799554908_8852046_589759122_n.jpg

Dang Cookie sorry about the back man! Take it easy and enjoy your round.

Good Friend of mine has an audition today to be one of the players in the next Big Break show on the Golf Channel. He flew to Pine Needles Golf Course in North Carolina this week to begin the process. Join me in wishing him luck today!

That is too cool to have a friend participate in the Big Break. I'll keep my fingers crossed he makes the cut!

That's awesome Nate! Any idea when they inform them if they have been selected or not?

thats really cool Nate. I hope your buddy makes it

That's awesome Nate! Any idea when they inform them if they have been selected or not?
He just posted this on FB:

"I'm done. Thirty minute process. 10 balls with the 7 iron, 3 with the driver. I saw them make the others (with so-so swings) hit more balls, so that may be a good sign (I crushed em). They told me that the will do the rounds of auditions, pool them and evaluate them, they would then contact those selected and fly them to Orlando for another round of cuts. No timeframe given to me on that ..."

thats really awesome Nate! gotta be such a thrill for him and a lot of pressure hope he makes the cut i know id prob fold under that pressure for sure But it sounds like he Nailed it!

Have a great time Hawk

HHJJ?

PING's on the porch. PING'S ON THE PORCH!

Woo! Free range token because I'm enquiring about a job. Win!

Woo! Free range token because I'm enquiring about a job. Win!

Great win dude.

My happy happy joy joy isn't very big my local range just re-opened the outdoor range today which means I get to start some serious Morgan Cup Prep going

I'm going to be playing one of the best courses in KC on Thursday (Deer Creek, a Robert Trent Jones, Jr. course).

I'm going to be playing one of the best courses in KC on Thursday (Deer Creek, a Robert Trent Jones, Jr. course).

Thats awesome, let us know how it goes

I won the "Join the revolution" sweepstakes from Nike! Boom, a dozen 20XI and 3 hats!

Tap before talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back