The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find my stinking cat. So I've been looking in the banter thread. Stupid puss. Why must you hide.

Anyone remember when TC lost a cat and young bridges posted the play by play?

Where'd that kid go anyway? I thought the NFL draft would bring him back.

--
tapatalk

Anyone remember when TC lost a cat and young bridges posted the play by play?

Where'd that kid go anyway? I thought the NFL draft would bring him back.

--
tapatalk
No, was before my time it seems, but sounds hilarious.

I haven't owned a cat in years.

Sent from my forged iPad

I haven't owned a cat in years.

Sent from my forged iPad

Cat sitting or something another.

--
tapatalk

How the frick do you look for a cat? Most dont give a sh*t if you call its name or not, it will just hang out doing whatever cats do.

I haven't seen our cat in a week. It left. I didn't like that cat, but Mom loved it.

im definitely not a cat person... dislike cats

my rant... left over pizza isnt sitting too well

I haven't seen our cat in a week. It left. I didn't like that cat, but Mom loved it.

Got something you want to confess? lol

But seriously I cant stand cats...They know I am allergic and always come after me.

Got something you want to confess? lol

But seriously I cant stand cats...They know I am allergic and always come after me.

This.

Bridges sent me a text the other day, can't remember if I replied though.

I chat with Bridges occasionally. From what I have heard he is just busy.

Yep, that's what I get too. Not sure if he ever got internet at home back again either.

Yep, that's what I get too. Not sure if he ever got internet at home back again either.
Thats what I have heard too. I think he surfs when he can, just doesn't post much. I see him lurking occasionally.

I'm feeling a little bit like I have a concussion right now. I took a really hard shot playing basketball tonight. Head is pounding, trouble focusing.

I hope not. This would be #6.

I'm feeling a little bit like I have a concussion right now. I took a really hard shot playing basketball tonight. Head is pounding, trouble focusing.

6 concussions? Geez man. Maybe you should try to tone it down a bit. Don't think that's good for your noggin!

6 concussions? Geez man. Maybe you should try to tone it down a bit. Don't think that's good for your noggin!

Yeah, I've had some serious troubles with it. 5 diagnosed at this point. All from football.

Forced me to end my career after my freshman year of college. I am very careful these days but I just happened to get clipped this evening.

Yeah, I'd imagine that would cut a career short. Those things are supposed to be pretty bad for you. If it continues tomorrow, go get checked bro. Wouldn't risk health.

Dont know why, but when i woke up this morning it was a bad feeling from the start. The sun is shining, we have 50*F and the snow is melting away. I should be jumping with joy because this means the spring will soon be here. But right now, this is how i feel..

http://9gag.com/gag/2670946

Up already. its 4:38 am eastern. I don't have kids, dogs, work, etc to blame either.

Dont know why, but when i woke up this morning it was a bad feeling from the start. The sun is shining, we have 50*F and the snow is melting away. I should be jumping with joy because this means the spring will soon be here. But right now, this is how i feel..

http://9gag.com/gag/2670946

It's usually called a 'weekday' around here. Power through it man!

Why is it always nice to weekdays and crappy on the weekends?? Wtf I wanna golf!!

Hey, I think it is nuts too, but we will find stuff to do with the space, trust me. Pool table comes to mind.

That is a big pool table!

did the dog give you a couple of bags of doritos and a post it note?

With your history, you NEED to see a doctor. I'm sure you know how serious brain injuries can be.

I had a fall at the beginning of February. Didn't think much of it until I started getting bad headaches the next day. I went to the doctor who had me get a CAT scan. Nothing visible, so he chalked it up to a slight concussion and gave me some painkillers. I kept getting bad headaches and they did a second CAT scan. Boom! Subdural hematoma. I was hospitalized for three days to bring the brain swelling down and stop the bleeding. It was serious. Please see a doctor.

prepping for the 2012 FF season no doubt...

If my R9/R11 tip doesn't get here today, I think I am going to buy a plane ticket to Golf Smith headquarters and take a dump on the CEO's desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back