2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

LOL.....I do actually call her my old girl or sometimes even "woman".

She said last night, "she'd think about it"

So that is not a no, keep working it TC.

So that is not a no, keep working it TC.

You got that right! I'm going to be on my best behavior for a few days. Really suck up, you know?

She just wants you to suffer a little bit, TC. She'll come around.

I have faith in you FLTCWMW! Make it happen. Nothing a set of i20 irons cant fix, from what chunky tells me they cure all.

TC -- You want me to come up there and talk to the old gal? I'll have you down at Cypress quicker than you can say " I was born a Woodshed baby" :laughing:

I'd love for OG to have a chance to take me to his woodshed. It means I'd be there.

TC -- You want me to come up there and talk to the old gal? I'll have you down at Cypress quicker than you can say " I was born a Woodshed baby" :laughing:

Being as you are the woodshed owner was that another was of saying "Who's your daddy?" lol

See, I told you evil things happened in that woodshed.

You got that right! I'm going to be on my best behavior for a few days. Really suck up, you know?

We know you wear the pants in the family but SHE tells ya when.& where .lol :D

Sent from my DROID X2

TC, I am also happy to hear she is thinking about it and did not shoot down the idea. I hope, like everyone else has stated, this can work out and you can be part of this outing.

Lets keep ragging him, he will fold. Its setup for him really. Gas is paid for on the way home. He just needs to get there.

Just found out that I'm heading down to Disney for Easter so I think I might make a side trip to check out the Grand Cypress course while I'm there.

I'll make sure to take some pictures.

I love it! Behave yourself, give her some good foot massages and you're in like Flynn my man.

Lets keep ragging him, he will fold. Its setup for him really. Gas is paid for on the way home. He just needs to get there.
It really is setup pretty nicely for the big bearded bastage isn't it? I hope he can pull it off.

Buck that made my day. Way funny, so there is a chance for TC.

The offer for a free ride down is there as well, if he can get to Raleigh Tuesday evening.

Alright got my bed reserved for weekend, so now I'm officially official.

I also posted this in the travel thread, (not sure how many are following it) but it looks like im flying in Friday morning at 9:10am at Orlando (mco). Is anyone else going to be getting in around that same time? The resort has a company they use for transport and its 65 bucks + 20% gratuity, but that pays for the whole car, so if anyone is coming in around that same time, pm me and we can discuss spliting the cost.

Welcome aboard playdough. Looks like you'll miss the start of the demo day but there will be plenty of time to get lot's of swings in. Looking forward to meeting F2F with everyone. Enjoy.

Alright got my bed reserved for weekend, so now I'm officially official.

I also posted this in the travel thread, (not sure how many are following it) but it looks like im flying in Friday morning at 9:10am at Orlando (mco). Is anyone else going to be getting in around that same time? The resort has a company they use for transport and its 65 bucks + 20% gratuity, but that pays for the whole car, so if anyone is coming in around that same time, pm me and we can discuss spliting the cost.
It's great that you're officially official. You do realize though that Friday at 9am everyone will be about an hour into the demo day right? Coming a little later and catching up isn't a big deal but there likely won't be many others coming in at that time to split the travel costs with you. I'm glad you're going to be able to make it and look forward to meeting you!

It's great that you're officially official. You do realize though that Friday at 9am everyone will be about an hour into the demo day right? Coming a little later and catching up isn't a big deal but there likely won't be many others coming in at that time to split the travel costs with you. I'm glad you're going to be able to make it and look forward to meeting you!

Yeah, Im kinda bummed to miss the start at 9, but i couldnt really afford a flight down and a hotel the night before (about a 120 buck difference) and I'm getting a screaming deal on my flight, 110 nonstop from Indy. I knew coming in early Friday was gamble, but the savings on the flight was worth it and there is no way I'll be hitting balls for 8 hours anyway, although i say that and then look at the equipment list.

Yeah, Im kinda bummed to miss the start at 9, but i couldnt really afford a flight down and a hotel the night before (about a 120 buck difference) and I'm getting a screaming deal on my flight, 110 nonstop from Indy. I knew coming in early Friday was gamble, but the savings on the flight was worth it and there is no way I'll be hitting balls for 8 hours anyway, although i say that and then look at the equipment list.
Not a bad idea at all dude. If that option was what worked best and sealed the deal for you then I'm all for it. Just be sure you announce your arrival on the range so we can all pause to meet you. I'd hate for you to sneak in unnoticed! People will be focused on going HAM on range balls and it could easily happen.

Not a bad idea at all dude. If that option was what worked best and sealed the deal for you then I'm all for it. Just be sure you announce your arrival on the range so we can all pause to meet you. I'd hate for you to sneak in unnoticed! People will be focused on going HAM on range balls and it could easily happen.

Or making the trek to the water cooler which if I recall you and I were doing last year about 10am Jake.

Or making the trek to the water cooler which if I recall you and I were doing last year about 10am Jake.
I wore out the grass between the range and the water cooler last year I had to go over there so many times. If it's 250 degrees again I'll be doing the same exact thing this year!

Back