TIGolfer1996

Reaction score
Handicap
What's your favorite glove? If you wear one, share it! Always looking for new insight on different brands! My personally favorites are the FJ SPIDR2 gloves, great feel, also, anyone checkout Titleist Gloves or TaylorMade gloves?

There's going to be a lot of votes here for Hirzl. They're great and extremely durable.

There's going to be a lot of votes here for Hirzl. They're great and extremely durable.

Plus 1 to this. Hirzl is the best glove I have ever used.

I use a Bionic glove. A little pricey but it has been the best glove I have used so far.

Bridgestone Eglove

I've tried Titleist, TaylorMade and Mizuno. To be honest, I don't see a big difference between them except for sizing. The Titleist and TM both seemed a little snug while the Mizuno seemed oversized.

I have not tried Herzl, yet. But, I've used Footjoy, Titleist and many of the big name gloves. To be honest, I've found that MasterGrip gloves are a good value and seem to last a little longer than most. You get two for less than you'd pay for one Footjoy glove. In the summer my hands sweat a lot, and I'll use more than one glove per round. So, I really appreciate that these are a little less expensive.

Edit: linky for those who have never heard of them: http://www.mggolf.com/gloves.asp?ru=0

Last edited:
Someone is certain to chime in and say this thread has been done before, but hell they all have and it is fun to reintroduce them every now and then.

If you like thin/soft gloves then keep reading. If you prefer the thicker/durable styles I'm not much help.

I am smitten as hell with the Nike Dri-Fit Tour. The flexible, breathable fabric over the back of the knuckles is very comfortable and after using them nothing else I've tried comes close.

I really just order the cheapest ones I can find. I tend to lose them out of my back pocket or rip them too frequently to invest in quality ones.

When I do buy good ones, I like FJ and Nike.

Footjoy SciFlex otherwise I really like the Nike Golf Dura Feel glove. It is relavtively cheap and a very high quality glove.

I will just buy the best deal on a glove from an OEM who's clubs I use.

no glove here, I go nekid

I never seen any value add to my game or my ability to hold onto the club by having a glove

Another vote for the Nike Dri-fit. Comfortable, a good mold to my hand and well made for around ten bucks.

Apparently the black ones are hard to find.

Ken

Hirzl gloves are by far the best gloves I've ever tried. Not only do they out perform other gloves, they last way longer. Check them out, you won't be disappointed.

big fan of bionic gloves

Hirzl gloves are by far the best gloves I've ever tried. Not only do they out perform other gloves, they last way longer. Check them out, you won't be disappointed.

I'll second what Jeff said. While I like the Nike Dura Feel and the Bionic gloves, neither is in the same league as the Hirzl. This is especially true during the hot days of the summer. Most gloves tend to absorb sweat and become slick and slimy feeling during hot/humid conditions. This is a non-factor with the Hirzl.
In the past, I always preferred to play without a glove, but that all changed after testing the Hirzl.
After 3+ months of testing last summer, my first Hirzl glove still looked and performed like new, right up till the point that I lost it during a tournament. So impressed was I with the glove, that I immediately ordered another one that very night.

Footjoy Sciflex in good weather, Hirzl in bad weather

3rd vote for Bionic gloves. Not only comfortable, but last long time. I still have the one I purchased 1 year ago and I used it exclusively 2-3 times a week without having to change it out in a rd because of sweat.

I can play with almost any glove so I like them all. Except for Bionic gloves, they feel too thick to me

I have always bought the FootJoy WeatherSof in the three glove package. It's affordable and suits my needs. And I now see they are available in black too. #win

Best gloves i've ever used were Tommy Armour 845 gloves. They are like butter on my hands and fit, well, like a glove. Cheaper also.

Must have been forged.
Don't know what that's supposed to mean but they are less than $5 and are so soft and last much longer than the Nikes, and Footjoys I've tried out.

I have a taylormade stratus glove. I got it because it was the only one that fit.

I lefty tapped that!

Back