Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the pondered setup, yes, but with the current setup I have 3-pw.

I got ya. I think I completely misunderstood.

Dean, that is a good ponder. I have had that setup before and I liked it.

I reckon there's some stuff out there for you pal. I'm going to be giving you some secret feedback. Don't you worry.

Mountain Man feedback = Priceless.

I reckon there's some stuff out there for you pal. I'm going to be giving you some secret feedback. Don't you worry.
That sounds dirty, I love hybrids and use them all round. 3 hybrid off the tee is my most consistent fairway finder, and I hit 3 or 4 hybrid as a layup or as a second shot on almost every par 5. If you have hybrids you have confidence in I think it can change your game, thats why my current hybo's are still in the bag, I just hit them great every time.

Any hints?

Secret TC feeback is priceless!

A hybo for TC. This it's interesting...does it relate to the drunken spending fest you had last night?

Sent from my Evo 3D using tapatalk.

I know exactly what it is. But not at liberty to say

A hybo for TC. This it's interesting...does it relate to the drunken spending fest you had last night?

No sir, it was ordered about a week ago. Hopefully it's here by Monday am.

It's 19.5*
TC, assuming the secret hybo is available in lefty?
I have yet to find a hybo that I like....

Wilson Fybrid

I second this guess. He did say he OEMed that sucker last week.

I will be getting my Rocker Sole on!

The fybrids are niiiice. Solid OEM :)

trying figure out what extra wedge to carry since I no longer carry a driver.

Hope you were just playing hard to get and didn't want to be outed...

I will be getting my Rocker Sole on!

You know I will be on edge waiting for feedback.

My original FY 19.5 is one of the biggest regrets of ho'ing I have to this day, should have never offed it.

I was going to keep it on the down low, but that would be a disservice to my THP'ers.

I was going to keep it on the down low, but that would be a disservice to my THP'ers.

crap now I have no secrets!

Man of the people. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back