what wedges are you currently gaming in your bag???

Cleveland CG16's 50* & 54* with DG spinner shafts due to be fitted this weekend and 58* Vokey

CG15's 50* and 62* for me. Sometimes I wish I had gone for a 60* wedge instead but there are so many short bushes and trees around the greens on the course that I play that I may end up 10 metres from the green but with a massive shrub in front of me needing a pretty high short ball flight to hit the green.

SCOR 47*, Bridgestone J40 52* & 56*. In a few months, I will have the J40 50*, 54*, & 58*.

My gap wedge is part of my iron set - bent to 49*

I have VR Pro wedges in 53* and 57* with DG Spinners as well

Nike Victory Red Forged 54* & 58* wedges, I do like them a lot. Just bought them at the end of last year so not planning to replace them anytime soon.

I play a 52* (bent to 50*) and a 56* Cleveland 588 Custom wedges. Both have the stock TC shafts and both are equipped with Lamkin 3GEN grips in white.

DSC_0014-1.jpg

I'm bagging the Mizuno MP-T10's 52; 56; 60. I love them and they work "for Me". Very reactive and I know when I hit a shot where it is going to land and how much spin it's going to have.

I play a TM xft 52* and Vokey 56* 60*. I'm really liking the xft might have to kick the vokeys out of the bag for xft 56* 60*

Normally I carry the Black J40s in 56* and 52* lofts but they ate put on loan.
Currently I have the SCOR 52*&57* from the Cookie.
I do plan on getting new wedges in 2012: my own SCOR set, 588 customs or chrome J40s with KBS wedge shafts

Gaming some Vokeys right now. 200 series 52* with 8* bounce, spin milled 56* with 14* bounce, and spin milled 60* with 7* bounce.

im thinking about swapping the 52* for a 50*. I'd like to try out a SCOR, but not sure I can justify the cost right now.

I play the Cleveland 588 model wedges. I use the 50, 54, & 58 wedges although currently I am testing the RBZ irons which have a 50 degree wedge in the set. It also works really well from full shots to punch and chip shots.

Nike VR Pro 50 and 54 and a Nike VR 58*

not sure on the upgrade this year, I have a nice 56* Vokey sitting around, but messes up the gaps. If I changed anything, it would be the 58

52* and 58* Titleist SM4's with KBS Hi-Rev shafts. They're the bee's knees.

Vokey SM4s in 46, 50, 54, and 58. I was never a big fan of Vokeys, but last year's model and now the SM4s work real well for me. I have the stock shafts, but I'm thinking of getting KBS Hi-rev shafts for the higher lofts.

right now I got a Vokey 52, CG14 56 and 60. Might go to Golf Galaxy today to see what I can get on some old clubs to trade to maybe replace the 56 and 60. Thinking about adding an extra wedge also as I will only have 13 clubs in the bag once I get all my clubs. Not really sure what I would get. Maybe a 50.

Here's my long ponder list that I'm having trouble narrowing down:

588s
MP-R12s
ATVs
Forged
SCOR

I have the SCOR 55* and 60*. I think on my next set of irons I will get the SCOR 50* instead of an AW for the set. I might even go with a SCOR 45* too. It would be nice to have consistent scoring clubs around and never change those out.

Have PING tour s wedges in 50, 54 and 60*. Love them but, soon to be getting Callaway forged, dark chrome finish, 51, 55 and 59*.

I have the Callaway Jaws CC Slate wedges in 52, 56, and 60 and I don't plan on changing any time soon. These have been wonderful for my game and the best wedges I've ever owned.

I have Taylormade xft's 50-56-60.
I did have a Ping Tour W 52 until this year.
Last year I played Callaway Jaws CC for a little while and didn't like them very much

I"m currently gaming the MPT-10's but I have some Callaway forged wedges on the way in 50, 54, 58 degrees.

SCOR 46, 50, 54, and 58 wedges. I had Callaway X-Forged until I got these and after my first range session with the SCOR's I put the X-Forged wedges up for sale.

I've got :mizuno: MP-T10 50*/68 GW and 56*/10* SW, and a :cleveland: CG-10 60* LW.

Back